SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does the belt come apart? or do you have to slip it off?
Okay well time for my little review :)
The figure is really nice, clothing is tailored very good and the biggest surprise is the robe.
Its a fantastic silky upgrade from the usual attire we get with Jedi figures.
The sculpts are very good as are the paint apps on the head and hands.
The neck doesn't seem too much of an issue with me anymore when fuzzed properly.
I also go the same problems with the paint app on the ponytail but i see it as a minor issue and I'll likely give it a small touch up down the track.

Onto the bad I'll admit the belt is truly a piece of ****...i'm sorry sideshow but i hate it and please don't do it again.

You paid $149.99 for the figure. Just because you end up paying FedEx $50 in delivery and import fees, doesn't mean you now have a $200 figure. You still have a $150 figure.

I never said it was a $200 figure. Go read my post again, I said this is what $150-$200 gets you from SS in 2013. Thats what it got me and anyone else outside of the US.

Stop being pedantic and give it a rest..
:lol

dotf.jpg

Let the duel's begin!

Well, nothing wrong on the one in the foreground. The ones in the background however fail when it comes to simulating blood in veins. Those hands look like they belong to an old man. On a few of them, it almost look like Ob-Wan got fresh cut scars.

Oh and for those of you who are bothered my Obi is shipping this week! With the packout option! :rock

Good for you mate, well done.

...this is what $150-$200 gets you from SS in 2013.

What's so difficult to understand about this? It's a short overview that is quite concisely expressed. Or are we really going to argue over $000.01

Got him and I actually don't might the light up feature. It didn't work at first but it's a very fiddly thing. The older sabers are far superior and I don't know why one of them wasn't included.

The belt is crap. Makes no sense.

The new cloak is the best thing about it, to me. Big step up from the rest.

I'm happy with this one.

Just some quick comparison shots to my (Suhnoc) custom as promised before the bedtime routine (bath, storytime, tuck in) swallows up most of my evening.

Your Obi-Wan seems to suffer from the same lack of paint app as mine on his "pony tail". Did you notice?

This figure does resemble Sarah Gilbert. LOL! Whoever said that was dead on.

Last edited:
Your Obi-Wan seems to suffer from the same lack of paint app as mine on his "pony tail". Did you notice?

Yep, but I haven't gone into detail with him (he's straight out of the box) as I also got a HT Black Widow (Avengers) and I haven't had any real time to "play" with them as the kids are still up and we're about to start our usual evening routine-- after they're down I'll give it a more detailed examination. The belt is annoying.

Back