Star Wars Custom Wants....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice work. any star wars aliens would be welcome as i dont know if hot toys would make them. any skiff guards from jabba palace would be fine. we have some great artist on here already. the more the merrier that could help out.

nice work. any star wars aliens would be welcome as i dont know if hot toys would make them. any skiff guards from jabba palace would be fine. we have some great artist on here already. the more the merrier that could help out.

Great input!! We were debating doing a head/clothing set of this guy, but anything else would be cool... head sets alone would be ok too..
792666847ab43bf4995d5e4160af105c.jpg

I've always wanted a realistic depiction of Darth Sidious from The Clone Wars. This would be pre facial damage. This unique robes would be the determining factor of this custom project. He also duel wields lightsabers.

e3b7dbf5035f707d09bd3e51d5907215.jpg
af2e6bbf9776a504c21be884e5f2dc96.jpg

I would also love to see The Second Sister or Cal Kestis from Jedi: Fallen Order.

Last edited:
I've always wanted a realistic depiction of Darth Sidious from The Clone Wars. This would be pre facial damage. This unique robes would be the determining factor of this custom project. He also duel wields lightsabers.

View attachment 480791
View attachment 480792

I would also love to see The Second Sister or Cal Kestis from Jedi: Fallen Order.

GREAT idea!!

hell i would love some ugnaughts and bespin security guards as well i`m sure you would get lots of votes for both and even Lobot with an led control panel on the back of his head.

View attachment 480791
View attachment 480792

i would be down for that or realistic version of darth sidious as well
theres already 2 who seem interested in a clone wars sidious... we would need 8 more to begin a project.
in this case the set would be:
- unpainted headsculpt
- robes
- robes brooch
- 2 lightsabers

s

My wish list in the order I'd like to see them (These are all from the Clone Wars series, that's what I'm focusing on these days, would love to see realistic versions like Sideshow was doing with the clones):

Admiral Trench (Cyborg version) (talked with The_Darkness_Predator about doing this, but I'm a long way off from being able to myself, and he has his hands full now, I think?)
View attachment 480812
Cad Bane
View attachment 480814
Nute Gunray (in either Ep2 or 3 outfit, Even though a PT character, kinda doubt HT Will ever make him since he's an alien)
View attachment 480809
Mother Talzin
View attachment 480816
Ahsoka Tano
View attachment 480818
Clone Force 99, aka Bad Batch clones (all 4)
View attachment 480822
Hondo Ohnaka
View attachment 480821

great ideas!

Honestly would be down for Embo (the bounty hunter you showed at the top) before Sidious, because sooner or later Hot Toys will make a prequel Sidious anyway, but they'll probably never make Embo.

The Sidious we're considering here will never be made by Hot Toys. Completely different outfit, duel sabers, and likeness (pre face damage).

Back