Star Wars Custom Wants....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see more of the characters that have not been made yet in 1/6 scale. Ace has sculpted and 3-D printed many of the Skiff Guards. I have all of Master Enaud?s characters that he has sculpted and produced. I even have three completed Ugnaughts and unpainted Ugnaught heads with plans to do more. Ace can print the heads or people can order from his Shapeways store. He only gets a few dollars if people order from the Shapeways store.

A photorealistic Admiral Trench would be cool.

But of course I would be interested in the others, especially the alien looking ones.

Thanks so much!

I would like to see more of the characters that have not been made yet in 1/6 scale. Ace has sculpted and 3-D printed many of the Skiff Guards. I have all of Master Enaud?s characters that he has sculpted and produced. I even have three completed Ugnaughts and unpainted Ugnaught heads with plans to do more. Ace can print the heads or people can order from his Shapeways store. He only gets a few dollars if people order from the Shapeways store.

A photorealistic Admiral Trench would be cool.

But of course I would be interested in the others, especially the alien looking ones.

Thanks so much!

do you have links to his shapeways store?

For those interested in Admiral Trench... Most of the projects we do are head-sculpt sets or head-sculpt and clothing sets.
Admiral Trench will require a lot more research and time and he would be one of the more difficult projects to take on as we would have to either:
- make a whole new body or
- use an available body, such as the WorldBox "Plump body", as a base and come up with a way we could all easily modify the body.
As a result, while there seems to be interest, were not sure if we will include him in the poll well post up this week.
Any opinions??
S

Last edited:
I understand he would not be easy to do. I’m planning on getting one or making one if it comes to that, so I’m committed. If it comes to my making one, it will probably be at least a year away because I have to learn the Z brush software, Which will take some time to be proficient at. Also there’s designing it for maximum articulation, that will take time, I already have ideas about that in my head. He has six arms, three of them are cyborg. All that said, I know it will be a more expensive figure and I don’t have a problem with that myself. The one catch for me is I want the cyborg version not the regular version from earlier in the clone wars series. Also, if I make it myself I’m not a clothing person, I would have to source that out for his outfit, armor parts aside I mean.

if you would be willing to take Trench on, I would be happy to work with you. I’m excellent at research, and I could share my ideas on creating the figure as I’ve already thought about it a fair amount. Like I said, I just don’t currently have the ZBrush skills in particular, nor have I done any 3-D printing. However I have used 3-D software and I am comfortable sculpting and proficient in the 3-D software I have used before. And perhaps anyone else particularly interested in this character might be able to bring skills to such a project as well. I do have ideas about customizing a pre-existing body as well, though I think a new body would probably be best.

For me personally I just really want to see this guy made, and if there’s a way to make more than one so that some others who want it can have one and enjoy the benefit of the work, I’m all for it.
all help is welcomed. i do think its doable though.
i agree that the last mechanical version would be the best.. like i said, if we could find a way to adapt a body, it would be FAR cheaper. Aside from the body, its sculpting the head, neck collar, mechanical arms, claws, and feet.. let keep chating though...

Sounds good. I'll plan to put a PDF file together with all the images, screen captures and notes (i.e. - according to Wookipedia he's 1.89 meters tall, he definitely looked taller than Anakin). I can get screen shots of his arms, his "collar", feet, various views of his head, outfit, staff, etc.. I use PDF because I tend to be pretty thorough with my research, and I don't want to post stuff here since I could quickly add pages, which I suspect would be an annoyance instead of a help. Mostly images and drawings to clear up every aspect of him. And some thoughts on how to modify a body - but when you consider that you'll (maybe?) need to have 3 bodies to make 1 figure so you have sockets for all 6 arms, I'm wondering if going that route would really be cheaper than doing a custom printed body? I haven't done 3D printing before, so I don't know the pricing - if it really would be that expensive to 3D print a body, then I can work with the kit-bashing a body route.

There's decisions such as how much articulation, too - the cyborg eye, for example, whole round section turns when focusing, and the inner round lense section telescopes out and in when this is happening... I suspect probably we'd just want to have it sulpted flush against his head, or possibly a switch out eye that's extended, though maybe that would be too much, I just get into intricacies like that myself, but I'm fine either way, it's a small detail. But at any rate, rather than take up more space here, I'll just collect my notes into a file which can be shared among interested parties and added to as needed.

Message me with you info so you can send me pics.!!

Back