Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - 1/6th scale Darth Maul™ Collectible Figure (25th anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, is this something that Kit would have on sale or is it only limited units sold elsewhere? I been after a Darth Maul for a while so will definitely would like to go for this one!

Last edited:
I've got the Solo Maul, but this is another definite preorder. I missed out on him the first time around, but this is much improved anyway. I'm happy there's a no-speeder options. I wonder how much of my money they're going to take this time

By the time this comes out, I'll have the space for a second.

Standard will let me get a second body and the two new heads. Old one will get upgraded and the cloak, and the new one will get the Naboo fight look. Easy.

I’d imagine we’ll get an offering without the speeder; I’ll jump on that to have two Mauls displayed. Hopefully Emperor and Dooku are straight reissues(you know they’re coming) so I don’t feel the temptation to double up anymore.

Maul is my second favorite SW character so this is an absolute must for me, he looks incredible.

I'm PRAYING to Howard that the over-cloak isn't dogshite like the original release, as Ill actually shell out the extra money for the speeder this time.

Now to sell the old one, I may keep my extra spare neutral TPM sculpt I have sitting on the CW body, until I see final production pieces though.

I see the possible releases of Emperor 2.0, Dooku 2.0 and Batman Returns Penguin 2.0......oh wait...still haven't made the first one #BS

IMG_7022.jpeg

If this is indeed limited… I really hope I get one. Been waiting for this!

Back