THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon that was there way of doing the two-tone without looking Campy like this

Lokai.jpg

Malekith. Some two tone dark elf

...And hes the dude that becomes Kurse, right? I would love to see him trapped beneath the ocean at the end of Thor 2, that would be the portent of awesomeness to come. Was never a Thor fan until the Beyonder zapped him(whatshisface) into Kurse, just the thought of him walking across the bottom of the ocean to **** up Thor was enough to make me start picking up issues of Thor.

thats the cool thing about Thor though, they have sooo much goodness to explore with Thor's rogues gallery actually being alot better than most would think and since Marvel isn't afriad to go cosmic maybe we may even get Beta Ray eventually.

...And hes the dude that becomes Kurse, right? I would love to see him trapped beneath the ocean at the end of Thor 2, that would be the portent of awesomeness to come. Was never a Thor fan until the Beyonder zapped him(whatshisface) into Kurse, just the thought of him walking across the bottom of the ocean to **** up Thor was enough to make me start picking up issues of Thor.

thats the cool thing about Thor though, they have sooo much goodness to explore with Thor's rogues gallery actually being alot better than most would think and since Marvel isn't afriad to go cosmic maybe we may even get Beta Ray eventually.

Malekith is not Kurse, two different characters.

Hopefully a connection will be established between Malekith and Surtur.
Then the real fun will begin.

Here's a snippet that went with the art

Raising hype for Marvel Studios' panel at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, Kevin Feige briefly discussed Thor: The Dark World with Entertainment Weekly, and also shared an awesome conceptual teaser image. “We wanted to see more of Asgard than last time,” says the Marvel president. “We see the street-level view, the nooks and crannies of house people actually live there―real people and not just golden superbeings.” In addition to promotional art wall posters via Trends International, check out concept art, which offers a look at the film's many main characters!

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=83104#ddFzc6ydhGdzIAqc.99

I'm looking forward to more Asgard :dance

I recall when Lucas wanted to show a street level view in Attack of the Clones.

Everytime I think of that movie I feel like a Kaiju is taking me from behind.

Back