THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have they had more than one trailer so far? I can't remember. Either way, I'm looking forward to this one as Thor is my favorite character from the Avengers.

57344L.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

So Iron Man is the main character of the MCU was on his third movie and fresh off the geekery of Avengers.

Thor however is none of these. How do you guy think Thor 2 will perform financially?

Last edited:
First one opened in May and made about $180 million domestic, $450 total.

I think this is the first Marvel studios film to open in the fall instead of late Spring or mid-Summer and I have no idea what to expect when it comes to box office. These work just fine as summer action popcorn films, but I don't know what they were thinking sticking Thor in early November. The character has had more exposure thanks to Avengers, but I don't think they gave the sequel the best spot on the calendar.

I'm guessing just a bit more than the first movies take. Optimistically, close to MoS numbers.

The thing is, at least the MOS trailer LOOKED good. I loved the first THOR, but I have no interest based on the the new trailers alone.

Thors new costume by itself is a huge win as is Alan Taylor directing.
Have high hopes for this.
Better see Odin with his wolves and ravens kicking a$$.

Sounds like Tom Hiddleston came to the Marvel panel in character and costumed as Loki and got the crowd to start chanting his name. I'd like to be there right now!

Back