THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if Emma's into anorexic Katy Perry look a likes. That's why the ladies love him, it's like being with another woman but you save time with a strap on.

I will give Nova that Loki came out to rouse the crowd for the Thor movie. :lol

CH is not an ugly dude, so what gives. :dunno

Chris Hemsworth is rugged. He has hair on his arms and a beard.

Women like smooth Justin Beiber 5 year old boy types. Like Hiddleston. He's like Jane Lynch with better flowing hair. He looks could help you put in your pert plus and tell you which garter belt goes best with your stockings. :lol

Only if Emma's into anorexic Katy Perry look a likes. That's why the ladies love him, it's like being with another woman but you save time with a strap on.

Still gets all the *****es. :huh

The shame of it would be if Hiddleston is really a 3 dollar bill and ain't taking advantage of women practically throwing themselves at him.

That's got to be a dream job. You play a comic book villain in a great film series, you get crappy action figures made with your image and all these girls want you. That's the life right there.

Since the actors coming out in their costumes is a thing, now, all Cavill would need to do is wear the outfit he had on in the oil rescue in MOS. The fan girls would probably make Hall H in San Diego seem like it'd be better suited to Amsterdam.

Wait for next year. Arnold promoting T5, smoke appears and a nude geriatric Arnold slowly rises up.

The shame of it would be if Hiddleston is really a 3 dollar bill and ain't taking advantage of women practically throwing themselves at him.

That's got to be a dream job. You play a comic book villain in a great film series, you get crappy action figures made with your image and all these girls want you. That's the life right there.

Right up until you get Hep C.
or
Something from Japan.

It's so incredible that only he and RDJ can command that, they're elite amongst already famous people as it is, that's ****ing crazy.

Tom Hiddleston can make women scream by giving them a sly grin and saying, "Kneel before me and I'll give you what you want."

If I tried that, I'd get slapped in the face.

Hasn't Hiddleston had a gf for like 3-4 years now. Shame, it's like going to Oktoberfest just to browse.

Yeah, they wanted the D, you could tell.

Man, what a lucky dude. That's power you can't buy, he's like a rock star to them.

tumblr_mq9ysjSvHZ1s4c5r9o1_400.gif

If you got it, flaunt it. :lol

Its funny reading some of you **********s trying to explain what women wants... No wonder some of you never get laid...:rolleyes2 Anyway,Marvel just stole the show at Comic con, and by Marvel, I mean Marvel Studios.

Back