THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
empiremagazine: The Marvel panel has begun. The atmosphere in Hall H is... Incredible. Cue Thor: The Dark World! And Tom Hiddleston! And lightning!

devincf: Loki teleports onto the stage at the beginning of the Marvel panel. Fans on their feet, chanting his name. He calls Feige a mewling quim.

ErikDavis: This is obviously the year where actors come out in character. I like this. The crowd eats it up.

EricVespe: Tom Hiddleston appearing in person as Loki. Meeting in "the arena they call Hall H. You should have let me rule you when you had the chance"

Silas Lesnick: He's glaring at the audience. He just called Hall H an "Arena of Midgard."

devincf: Loki stalks the stage, telling at us for standing in line to be in this meager chamber. #SDCC

EricVespe: Loki: "Where are your Avengers now? Claim loyalty to me and I will give you what you need." Crowd pretty much accepts.

Silas Lesnick: "Say my name," he says over and over. The crowd is chanting

Silas Lesnick: "Loki! Loki! Loki!"

Silas Lesnick: "It seems," he says, "I have an army."

Silas Lesnick: "Feast your eyes!"

Silas Lesnick: Here's the trailer...

BPqQm8xCYAAEirp.jpg:large

Silas Lesnick: WOW! It looks like the most epic Game of Thrones battle you can imagine

Silas Lesnick: Very, very practical-looking

adamchitwood: Crowd very taken with the THOR 2 footage. Nearly all of it takes place on Asgard. Lots of Thor and Loki interplay.

EricVespe: There's a moment where Natalie Portman slaps Loki. "That's for New York!" Loki smiles, looks at Sif. "I like her."

devincf: THE DARK WORLD has all the scope THOR was missing. Footage was great.

devincf: There's no way something shown in a trailer at #sdcc is a spoiler, guys.

EricVespe: I remember when the first Thor footage played Comic-Con. People didn't know what to make of it. This time out the audience blew the roof off

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Probably gonna get some **** for this but i've gone off Loki big time.

His girly fandom has grown so much it's overshadowing Thor, they're more interested on Loki than Thor

Probably gonna get some **** for this but i've gone off Loki big time.

His girly fandom has grown so much it's overshadowing Thor, they're more interested on Loki than Thor

You're just jealous because Loki gets all the *****es and their quims.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Spider-Man acts like a punk and doesn't embrace his audience. Loki just says things in a british accent and gets laid all the time.

Back