THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny reading some of you **********s trying to explain what women wants... No wonder some of you never get laid...:rolleyes2 Anyway,Marvel just stole the show at Comic con, and by Marvel, I mean Marvel Studios.

Well, my wife keeps me busy, and we didn't get three kids by shaking hands.

:wink1:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Footage description sounds great. My most anticipated of the marvel films.

Much clearer video of the event...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toPstPIcGnI[/ame]

And at a different angle.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48DRGDiKo2U&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Its funny reading some of you **********s trying to explain what women wants... No wonder some of you never get laid...:rolleyes2 Anyway,Marvel just stole the show at Comic con, and by Marvel, I mean Marvel Studios.

GOTG was the only stand out one. Thor and Cap sound good but grim and AV2 was just a foot on iron mans helmet :lol

No one really stole the show They were all good panels, but the Superman/Batman news was the big one. The rest were good but no big new announcements. No Xforce or Deadpool or Doc Strange or Black Panther announcements

Last edited:
Careful looking up youtube video's. I just watched an interview with Tom Hiddleston that had a major spoiler at the beginning.

So no RDJ, Evans or Hemsworth this year, interesting.

I don't know if he was at a panel but I saw a picture on Facebook of Evans with Stan and Jackson signing autographs at the Marvel booth.

47834_10151706839097488_1313604358_n.png

Actually at the CA panel too.

Now Kevin's talking about what's next after "Thor: The Dark World," namely "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." He's introducing directors Joe and Anthony Russo! Frank Grillo, a.k.a.Brock Rumlow, is also there, with Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill), Anthony Mackie (Falcon), Sebastian Stan (Bucky/Winter Soldier), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), and Chris Evans (Captain America)

tom hiddleston has totally made this character his own the way rdj is stark hiddleston is Loki

That was awesome!

Much like RDJ showing up at the Iron Man panel from last year and basically acting like Tony Stark. That appearance by Hiddleston was AWESOME and a great surprise.

Marvel did an amazing job setting it up and thanks to Tom Hiddleston for showing up to do that!

I came >this close< to getting a photo of my Son in his Agent Coulson costume with Tom Hiddleston on the Marvel stage today, but it didn't happen.

We got there about an hour in advance, asked if it was possible, and the Marvel people (who are always AMAZING) made it happen. With hoards of people waiting to see TH, they parted the crowd, brought us right up front and we got to sit at the bottom of the stage, about 10' from where he entered, and where he signed autographs for an hour.

Then they grabbed us and told us to get at the end of the line. We were probably 5-6 people from getting to him, and he was abruptly whisked off by his Publicist (from what we were told) in order to get to his next appointment.

Damn, so close.

Back