V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, DP!
Here is some Jason update for you. ;)

bon-appetit-kitchen-mat-h.jpg

But still I have not a single idea how to make the cloth wet.
Some artificial water or varnish - they will break up coz of any movements.
Oil doesn't work at all. ((

whoa, that's impressive!
Thanks! But I'm still have not a single idea how to make his cloth wet.
That's the great trouble for me, coz I've never had such a problem. If I want to so something - I'm almost sure how to do it and I'm starting trying. But now looks like dead-end. (( Will think more.

Dip it in water. :monkey3
:lol
Btw. Do you still have your Hitman figure? Ever get that new head?
1) Oooh, What A Story, Mark!
There is nothing more impressive than starting your morning with some fine cup of cold water poured out on Jason.

feel-like-a-sir.jpg

2) I don't know, bro, really. I have very hard and unpleasant conversation with this person time to time and still can't get anything from him. Hitman's heads is great, but I'm very worry about my Legacy of Kain Zee Kain 1/6 statue. They're both are fully payed with shipping, but their author behave him self very dishonourable and still did not shipped them to me. Very sad story, but I still trying to get them.

LV-426 Aliens Hive Egg Environment - part 1

1/6 Aliens Kindergarten Diorama
LV-426 Aliens Hive Egg Environment

I've used:
2x eggs by HotToys from Dallas and Cane sets;
facehugger and chestburster by KONAMI;
gridded plate by Enterbay from T-800 base;
wooden base with metal tubes made by Captain HH;
Milliput, paints, some wires.

vialli, thanks!

Check out my new hand-made wip dirty Dutch accessories.
Tried to make them extremely movie-accurate. The bow actually shoots. Both grenades are made of metal.

Last edited:
a-dev, thanks! I'll try to do my best on this one, bro. ;)
Dutch - is my favourite Arnies' actor work. He's very convincing in Predator.

The very-very early shot of the mud.
Sure it would be grey, not brown. )))

Daz the one dirty "boy"...
Yap, he should be punished hard! Very-very nasty boy! :3

290809-9029-27.jpg

Your kroenen custom is great ...
I am triing to make one can you tellme the dress where you find?
Head, hood, mask, hands, bandages, knives - by Sideshow, original Kroenen, head was repainted.
Body - HotToys Advanced.
Suit - black jump-suit by Kato E (this board member).
Boots - HotToys, Hans Landa.
Metal blades - custom made by Captain HH, my Siberian friend.

Hope that it'll help you. Good luck in building this one! ;)

Custom Final Battle Major Alan "Dutch" Shaffer, Part 1

Finally finished my

Final Battle
Major Alan "Dutch" Shaffer
Custom-made figure from Predator 1987.

It was 4 whole days of building and about one year of collecting parts for this diorama. I've tried to make him so much movie accurate as I could (even got Predator 1 on Blu-Ray to get perfect reference material).

His spears, bow, arrows and torch are made of wood (hazel and bamboo) with threads and very-very little glue addition. Both grenades are metal ones, pretty heavy. His body covered with compound silicon and paints coverage, very safe and lasting. Some polyethylene liners with oil under-glued inside the shoulders joints to keep hands articulated. The bow can actually shoot. ))) Base made of big dry piece of wood (alder tree), some polymer, paints and artificial plants.

And one more thing. Yes, Dutch was pretty much grey in this movie. They've used cosmetic mud with leaves to cover him, so there is not much clay in it. So it's really grey in the movie, come and see it if you don't believe me. The only "brown looking" shots in when he sets the torch on fire, but that's coz of the red-yellow fire light.

Last edited:
Back