V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Rorshach, Boar, and City Hunter. Great job!

Will you share your recipe for Rorshach? I would like to put one together, the only starting off point I know of would be the dc figure, but maybe there is another way?

Just updated photos in the post #319 of this thread.
Made some better shots of the improved display after finishing my grand cleaning.
Check it out!

***​

Finally added Dallas into my humble Alien collection:

Only Ripley left to finish.

***​

Bought unlicensed M41A pulse rifle, working airsoft gun based on M1A1 gear.
Sweet as hell! Very heavy and solid, with the working electronic counter, auto/single fire switcher and safety catch.
Now I'm seriously thinking about full USCM cosplay set...

***​

Nice work man. I especially like what you've done with the T-800. Those shelves look great too. Did you have them custom made?
Thanks, man!
Yes, shelves are custom made. While building we used "white" museum glass for both doors to low the glares. Also there is a dimmer inside the net, so I can regulate LED's brightness and turn it on/off remotely via IRC controller. Pretty sweet shelves, but what really bugs me off: only 1/3 of my entire collection fit in. It's really depressing! And I should stop collecting new franchises now. ><
Love Rorshach, Boar, and City Hunter. Great job!
Will you share your recipe for Rorshach? I would like to put one together, the only starting off point I know of would be the dc figure, but maybe there is another way?
Thanks, Odd! I don't know how to build it without having proper hat, gun, coat. So go with DCD for start.
For my Rorsh I've used DCD figure, HotToys Narrow shoulders body, HotToys old thick pegs, HotToys Advanced body neck, HotToys feet, some real leather boots from the E-Bay.
I've put the original DCD head on Advanced head and sew the mask from the back. The scarf will cover everything.
You don't need DCD shirt. Switch buttons on the jacket and the coat, so they could close more tight.
Get rid of the lining inside the coat.
Put few seam inside the coat under the sleeves, it will make the coat more narrow.
Put few seam inside the coat near the collar, it will make the coat more narrow.
Seam both sleeves from the inside for all their long.
Shorten the trousers.
Repaint the coat into darker color by soak, repaint its' collar even darker with the brush.
Repaint the scarf in the very weak brown water, it should be darker than the mask.
Repaint the hat using some very-very matt finishing.
Weather his boots and pants.
Build everything up.
Your Rorshach is ready!!!
Kick ass Rorsh :rock
Thanks, bro!

Last edited:
hey man for both your kroenen customs what brand was that black leather jumpsuit? and the german uniform which brand was that?

Back