VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update106 Jan26-2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update Page 98

Cracking it is lol. Thx Roberto

Took a whole to get them but well worth it.

Thx DS

I'm a sucker for them.

Here's a few shot on how it's displayed for the smaller figures. There all in my bedroom lol
I have 8 detolf a in there...

BFAC5D90-D11B-48B3-9DE2-31654D727E9E_zpspqven8il.jpg

6CDBD8C5-4245-4B46-A0AB-63479B1E5D7E_zpstnucp8nb.jpg

This is amazing,true sexy collection my friend,those girls just make me crazy :clap :duff

Congrats

Re: VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update Page 98 to 102

Thx Al
I got both Cammy now...all same year..

Yah... It's a great statue. One of my favorites lol

I spotted something else on your shelves that I recently snagged Ikki Tousen Project Dynamite, such a Great B & D Piece and Major Congrats on the Camo Cammy and Shadaloo Cammy my Friend

Re: VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update Page 98 to 102

This is amazing,true sexy collection my friend,those girls just make me crazy :clap :duff

Congrats
Thx Electro...finding a place for them is the real chore now..

Holy Batman! So many bosoms...

It's the culos Sarvesh :D

I spotted something else on your shelves that I recently snagged Ikki Tousen Project Dynamite, such a Great B & D Piece and Major Congrats on the Camo Cammy and Shadaloo Cammy my Friend

That's a great piece. I actually had that on my signature and Dave removed it :(

Thanks again Al...the Cammys was a long time coming. No more past statues to buy anymore :)

Re: VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update103 Jan19-2014

Nice collection.

There's a lot of expensive pieces that's sitting on one thin piece of glass.

Nice collection.

There's a lot of expensive pieces that's sitting on one thin piece of glass.

Yeah, how do you put so much on one shelf? How long have you had it like that? I'm scared to even put a Sideshow Diorama on one.

Yeah, how do you put so much on one shelf? How long have you had it like that? I'm scared to even put a Sideshow Diorama on one.

The Spiderman has been there day 1 since I got it. The shelves are extremely sturdy. Only my favorite pieces go in my room. The rest is in the dining room area ....with no dining room table & chairs lol.

I wasn't going to buy from PCS again due to fiasco of the Chun Li issue I had with the producer Jerry, but I gave him another shot....

I got to say that the Sagat SSC EX is pretty damn good.

Sagat SSC EX PF Part 1 of 3:

Next up is PCS Cammy PF Reg. I got this at from Richard who is also a member here and other forums. Thx Bud.

Cammy PF Part 1 of 3

Up next is Cammy Shadaloo PF EX version. I got this from SF Ricky. Thx bro.... I've been wanted this for a long time. This version is one of my favorites for the SF characters. This is the last 'grail' past statue I am missing. No more flipper premium prices now :)

Cammy PF EX part 1 of 4.

Back