VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update106 Jan26-2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool Those Cammy Shots are Freaking Hot, WOW! and not to take away anything from Sagat Excellent Piece also, Impressive Scores, Impressive Pic's and Impressive Posts, Jason WOW!

Congrats Jason. Cammys look sexy.
TeFhv.gif

That's one "sexy" collection !
Thx V8... Sexy it is lol
Cracking Street Fighter additions VS :clap Congrats buddy on some cool pics!
I once had Bison and miffed with the Chun Li fiasco and Jerry. I gave Sagat a chance and I'm glad I got him. He turned out great.

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool Those Cammy Shots are Freaking Hot, WOW! and not to take away anything from Sagat Excellent Piece also, Impressive Scores, Impressive Pic's and Impressive Posts, Jason WOW!

Thx Al I sure love those Culo shots lol

Congrats Jason. Cammys look sexy.
TeFhv.gif
Thx Sarvesh.. Cammy is def one of my favorites

Great update my friend!

Thx buddy :)

Sad news

With sad news, I lost access to my laptop due to the bitlocker encryption password which contained 1000s of my statue pics. :(

I wouldn't be posting here for awhile until I get sorted out which in any case, I have to reshoot all the pics again and buy a new computer..

Last edited:
Re: Sad news

With sad news, I lost access to my laptop due to the bitlocker encryption password which contained 1000s of my statue pics. :(

I wouldn't be posting here for awhile until I get sorted out which in any case, I have to reshoot all the pics again and buy a new computer..

WOW! now that Sucks Hard with a side of Pain in the A$$, I will keep up with on other sites my Friend but just think you can do what I had to do re-format and re-start my Collection after the Darklord shut mine down for questionable images of real sexy women but that is no comparison to your troubles.

Be Cool Jason
Al

Back