Wake's Wall of 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror:horror Awesome Enviroments !!! , Nice collection. quick question , what did you use for the Grass in the Predators Dio ? :horror:horror

The grass is jg Minatures rough pasture terrain mat. It's 1/32 scale tall grass. Works perfect for short 1/6 grass! The desert mats and mud mats are jg miniatures too.

Awesome display of figures, Wake. Great job. :clap

What kind of lamp are you using to light each shelf in the Detolfs?

Detolf0011.jpg

Great displays Wake!

This is my fav :clap

I love the displays. I'm glad you didn't stop collecting which I thought you were going to do after you decided to move on from the WWII stuff. I'm surprised you've gotten so many rare HT figs so fast after moving on from the WWII stuff.

May I ask where you found all those shapes on the wall for the Big Chap dio? Also, where can I find the lights you used for it? It's very impressive as is the rest of the collection.

Thanks to wveryone for all the great feedback.

I love the displays. I'm glad you didn't stop collecting which I thought you were going to do after you decided to move on from the WWII stuff. I'm surprised you've gotten so many rare HT figs so fast after moving on from the WWII stuff.

May I ask where you found all those shapes on the wall for the Big Chap dio? Also, where can I find the lights you used for it? It's very impressive as is the rest of the collection.

Alot of the rarer HT and SS stuff I had but in storage. As I sold the WWII stuff I put out ht. But I recently did add Vito corleone.

About the alien dio. I didn't make it. I have a customizer from eBay. I commissioned it the whole piece from him. I think he scratch builds it tho.
Also the lights in the alien dio are ikea dioder led strips.

Cool setup you got there. I love the environments you made. The only thing I would recommend would be to try to hide all the wires behind the detolfs. For me, they are kinda distracting. Maybe you can add cool backgrounds to the environments? Other than that, very good job!

Back