Wake's Wall of 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the collection and dios Wake, very well done! I agree with KD, that 3PO/R2D2/Sandtrooper setup is tops, just awesome :bow Really like the Predators setup as well.

Cool setup you got there. I love the environments you made. The only thing I would recommend would be to try to hide all the wires behind the detolfs. For me, they are kinda distracting. Maybe you can add cool backgrounds to the environments? Other than that, very good job!

:exactly: Awesome dios. If you could somehow hide the wires in the back or just put a solid color background so as to hide the wires from view, it would be perfect. Awesome display, thanks for sharing!!

One other thing Wake, get your figures on their stands, unless you removed them temporarily for the pictures only.
You can't trust Mother Nature...she can be a b**ch especially in Florida.

Again, great job and thanks for the feedback on lighting tips.

Never used stands... had my figures posed on their own for over a year. I had the T-600 lose his balance once... he fell on the T-1000 who caught him.

nice environment setup that make the figures shine out more...

How I wish I can put 2-3 figures in one shelf. I have minimum 5 figs in a shelf..

nice environment setup that make the figures shine out more...

How I wish I can put 2-3 figures in one shelf. I have minimum 5 figs in a shelf..

Mayne buy another Detolf?

I have a 4th one in a closet... all my undisplayed figures reside there while they're out of rotation.

Cool Dioramas... Love your set-ups. What kind of downlight are you using? Do you just stick it on the shelves or any fixing needed?

Cheers!

No doubt some of you have seen my World War Wall Display. Recently I've moved away form WWII inspired 1/6 and am now concentrating on Film and TV stuff. So here are some pics of my current display...

Detolf0020.jpg

Detolf0002.jpg

Detolf0004.jpg

Detolf0005.jpg

Detolf0006.jpg

Detolf0013.jpg

Detolf0021.jpg

Detolf0011.jpg

Detolf0010.jpg

Detolf0009.jpg

very nice setup keep it up bro.

Alot of the rarer HT and SS stuff I had but in storage. As I sold the WWII stuff I put out ht. But I recently did add Vito corleone.

About the alien dio. I didn't make it. I have a customizer from eBay. I commissioned it the whole piece from him. I think he scratch builds it tho.
Also the lights in the alien dio are ikea dioder led strips.

Thanks for the info man. :)

Mayne buy another Detolf?

I have a 4th one in a closet... all my undisplayed figures reside there while they're out of rotation.

I hope it is that simple. Its not the detolf but the space. I have now 2 detolf and 2 DIY display which is = 4 detolf. so all in about 6 detolf.

I hope it is that simple. Its not the detolf but the space. I have now 2 detolf and 2 DIY display which is = 4 detolf. so all in about 6 detolf.

I recently sold a bunch of stuff on eBay. I got a good price for it mostly. I kept what I really liked and sold the rest. It sucked to sell some of it (u can see it in the link in the first post of this thread) But worth it to reclaim display space.

Most of the Dios are Sideshow environments. The terrain mats are from JG Minatures or Fuzzy Gaming Mats or Vinyl or Dollhouse wood flooring. The rocks/trees are aquarium stones and aquarium driftwood. The Alien Dio is custom made by a customizer who does some work for me.

Back