Ye Olde PLO KOON Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mfoga said:
Like this?

DSC_7686.jpg

That is the damn funniest thing I have seen in ages....:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Good God... I nearly fell out of my chair laughing hysterically...:mwaha

DarkArtist81 said:
That is the damn funniest thing I have seen in ages....:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Good God... I nearly fell out of my chair laughing hysterically...:mwaha

It really is hysterical, you almost feel bad for Plo, it's like...sad looking, Halloween trick or treating gone horribly wrong...

MaulFan said:
It really is hysterical, you almost feel bad for Plo, it's like...sad looking, Halloween trick or treating gone horribly wrong...

You're right. Its like Ki Adi Mundi on Halloween night saying, "Hey look everyone I'm Plo Koon and I want some candy!"

Here are some quick, crappy pics I took. Since we don't have Asajj or anyone else for Jedi to fight, Plo took on Maul himself.

imgp2526mz5.jpg

imgp2527ca8.jpg

imgp2528bd7.jpg

imgp2529yt7.jpg

And here he is on my shelf.

imgp2530ue4.jpg

Got my Plo yesterday and he is easily the BEST Star Wars Alien so far IMHO. Right now he's my favorite Star Wars figure period. The cloak was nicely done with the snaps helping create that unique look and the hands and face painted with perfection. If you look past the Pope thing no issues here.

Plo_Koon.jpg

Trying anyway...:D[/QUOTE]

Now keep in mind, the image you have is from Plo Koon's TPM costume, played by a different (and smaller-framed actor) than he was in AOTC and ROTS. A new costume was made for AOTC, and it was reused in ROTS. It is of the same style, but has several differences from TPM version. SSC decided to go with the AOTC/ROTS costume, which looks like this:
200px-PloKoonGeonosis.jpg

Sorry if it's hard to tell, which it kinda is, but it's the best I could find. He has a much bigger, bulkier costume than in TPM, with slightly different coloring. And the neckline is very different as well, it doesn't come down nearly as far as it did in TPM. Here's a better shot:
PloKoonweildssaber.jpg

Thanks for those pics - I was trying to get him to look like the TPM pic and it jost wasn't happening.

I love that SSC is being so anal about the robe differences for all the jedi. Although I have a couple of loose robes and now have no idea who they belong to.

Very informative and helpful. I now see the SS robe is accurate indeed.

In any event, you can't see any tunic on Plo, so I guess I can leave mine with Kit's 'hot pink' tunic so my Kit can have a more accurate color.

Darklord Dave said:
Thanks for those pics - I was trying to get him to look like the TPM pic and it jost wasn't happening.

I love that SSC is being so anal about the robe differences for all the jedi. Although I have a couple of loose robes and now have no idea who they belong to.

I keep all of the loose material in its box so that I don't have any---whose is this?

Wor-Gar said:
Very informative and helpful. I now see the SS robe is accurate indeed.

In any event, you can't see any tunic on Plo, so I guess I can leave mine with Kit's 'hot pink' tunic so my Kit can have a more accurate color.

That's what I plan on doin as well. I don't want to display Plo in an outfit he really doesn't have, I wanna display him as seen in the films.

This is a great thread! It's cool to see everyone having fun with this figure. It also makes me sad that I don't have mine yet.

Back