Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

HIT ME!...........Ok here is a custom i have been working on. I wanted to try and recreate the street duel Joker. I wanted to give him a base to stand on to make it a bit more accurate. Thanks to J-Wild for sending me a machine gun. You saved me on that one. I wil probably go back and weather the shoes a bit and maybe add a bit of weathering to the coat.

IMG_9202.png

IMG_9213.png

IMG_9203.png

IMG_9211.png

IMG_9216.png

What is the base made out of? I've been wanting to make a street base too and yours looks fantastic!

Again, great job on this and yes please share how you made that base! Would like to make one of those...

Also, sent you a PM - let me know status when you have a moment, thanks!

What is the base made out of? I've been wanting to make a street base too and yours looks fantastic!

Well its nothing big really its just a peice of foam board. I sprayed texture on it to give it that asphalt look. Then sprayed it again with a black overlay to blend the texture. Added the lines and walla. I do want to go back and maybe add a bit of debris ,small details like that.

Well its nothing big really its just a peice of foam board. I sprayed texture on it to give it that asphalt look. Then sprayed it again with a black overlay to blend the texture. Added the lines and walla. I do want to go back and maybe add a bit of debris ,small details like that.

That seems simple enough. What exactly did you spray to get that texture? I've seen some of those "stone" texture spray paints. Is that what you use? I'm definately make one of these :rock

That seems simple enough. What exactly did you spray to get that texture? I've seen some of those "stone" texture spray paints. Is that what you use? I'm definately make one of these :rock

You got it. :joy I had some left over from a project from awhile ago figured it may be a good choice for the texture.

You makes me want to cry, you make my figures I have look crappy :(

Josh what did I tell you about doing such a great job? :tap Now you've gone and made KD sad! :mad:

:lol

:banghead:banghead:banghead

By the way Termie will be finished up tomorrow. I got held up with a few things today but dont worry he is coming.

I need to get of my lazy ass, have a couple heads I need to get to you.

Josh - another great job! :rock2

Can't wait to hear news on my Clint! :D

Ok as promised here is your other Terminator....Terminator :cool:

IMG_9221.png

IMG_92211.png

Back