Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

:chew:banana:elefant:bunnydanc:taz .....no new updates just wondered who would win in a dance off :monkey3

when are you going to post your Bale Connor head from Fenix? I've been waiting to see that one for a billion pages now.

when are you going to post your Bale Connor head from Fenix? I've been waiting to see that one for a billion pages now.

I actually hope to get to him soon. It would be nice to have the Hot Toys John Connor body to slap him on.

Hey Josh I really would like this to get painted by you, I just finished putting some extra hair on Qui-Qon and I know you use acetone to remove the factory paint. My question is do you think it will affect the crazy glue and the hot glue?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey Josh I really would like this to get painted by you, I just finished putting some extra hair on Qui-Qon and I know you use acetone to remove the factory paint. My question is do you think it will affect the crazy glue and the hot glue?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Good job on the resculpt. Looks good. I sent you over a PM about the acetone.

Just wrapped up on Palps for a fellow freak. I posted the usual before and after shots. :emperor

BEFORE
IMG_9228.png

AFTER
IMG_9230.png

IMG_9232.png

IMG_9235.png

awesome Josh! night and day. he looks a tiny bit cross-eyed though, but i'm not sure which eye is "cross"...

Very cool Palps ! If I didn't have so much headed your way already I'd throw him in the mix !

Back