Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

The Two Face is freakishly good. I keep expecting the wounds to start seeping and that eye keeps following me. You've added so much definition. You're an inspiration!

The Two Face is freakishly good. I keep expecting the wounds to start seeping and that eye keeps following me. You've added so much definition. You're an inspiration!

:duff Much appreciated. That sculpt may be one of my all time favorite sculpts to repaint. I cant wait to see him on the body :D

I'd say to expect one from me in the v. near future too :D

hey josh is there any way to get a pic of two face straight on so we can see what it looks like with the improvements? thanks

Ask and you shall receive:D

IMG_9189.png

IMG_91891.png

The crispy side is actually a bit more on the grey side, the cam tends to play with the colors slightly. It does resemble ash tones a bit more in person.

just amazing Josh!!!! do you happen to have before shots as well? would be really cool to see before and after side by side.

Now the befores arnt mine. I didnt take them but its the best i could do. :rolleyes:

tf.png

tw2.png

Amazing, only thing I'd say is the hair looks a bit too like it's actually painted (hard to convey my meaning here) Doesn't seem to be enough definition in it, and the iris' seem the tiniest bit too small

Wow !! - this looks fantastic

It's allways the same - one puts a year + of work into a custom - and then hot toys beats you ......

Still, I will get one of those for sure !:chew
Apostile

Back