Leia Boushh!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to stop collecting everything else and just focus on star wars and lord of the rings. all these 12" figs are amazing.

Bannister said:
I may have to stop collecting everything else and just focus on star wars and lord of the rings. all these 12" figs are amazing.

I know, I've got T2 and LOTR on order... but at this rate I'll have no room left after more of these SW monster "playsets". Something's got to give.

Bannister said:

That is what I've done, 1/6th all the way.

Mercy, that Leia is BEAUTIFUL--But dudes, my wallet might force me to wait for another version--I want a Princess Leia that looks like...a PRINCESS!!!

Still holding out for Bespin Gown or ANH Leia.......

But sheesh, this Boushh Leia is gorgeous.........

Last edited:
They overemphasized her nose a bit. It shouldn't stick out that far. But everything else about her looks good.

Proportionally, her nose isn't as huge:

IMG_0013.JPG

gcap03.jpg

King Darkness said:

I've been begging for "Leia" since they first announced "Luke", I would have prefered "Bespin/Leia" first but this will do nicely!

She looks amazing!!!

They sure kept me/us waiting for her but it was worth it!

I can't wait... She will be my favorite so far!

P.S.

Feels kind of weird having "Leia" come out in the "SAV" line first instead of the "HOTR" line...

:emperor

sebcanadaceo said:
...Feels kind of weird having "Leia" come out in the "SAV" line first instead of the "HOTR" line...

I'm a bit confused here. Is Leia part of the "Scum and Villainy" line just because she's dressed as a headhunter? I mean, isn't she the same old "Hero of the Rebellion" Leia underneith? She actually came to Jabba's palace to FREE Han, not to sell Chewy... I belive the "Scum and Villainy" line should be reserved for the real criminals from the SW/EU universe.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I'm a bit confused here. Is Leia part of the "Scum and Villainy" line just because she's dressed as a headhunter? I mean, isn't she the same old "Hero of the Rebellion" Leia underneith? She actually came to Jabba's palace to FREE Han, not to sell Chewy... I belive the "Scum and Villainy" line should be reserved for the real criminals from the SW/EU universe.

It was never stated that ALL of our Star Wars 12-inch figures premiering at Comic-Con would be from the Scum and Villainy line, just that we'd be introducing it (with Jabba). I believe that Leia Boushh will be in the Hero's line :duff

SideshowDusty said:
It was never stated that ALL of our Star Wars 12-inch figures premiering at Comic-Con would be from the Scum and Villainy line, just that we'd be introducing it (with Jabba). I believe that Leia Boushh will be in the Hero's line :duff

Thanks Dusty, that's exactly what I thought. Now my universe is back to normal!

SideshowDusty said:

All the better then!

With people preordering the exclusive at the convention will this cause problems with the edition size when it goes online for ordering. I could see an edition size of 2000 and 1000 already gone before the preorder even begins. This would suck so bad

jason2885 said:
With people preordering the exclusive at the convention will this cause problems with the edition size when it goes online for ordering. I could see an edition size of 2000 and 1000 already gone before the preorder even begins. This would suck so bad

Leia doesn't go up for pre-order til August 4th...

Back