NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't want to be banned for ruining Sideshow's surprise... If you want the pics tell me your E-Mail adress and i will send them.

Just saw that Forbidden Planet has them listed. So here you go:

rotjboba.png

jango.png

And they have to sell Jango as 2 separate figures. I bet Sideshow will be nice enough to have both jet packs coming in a deluxe set.:wink1:

I would be all over a Sideshow ESB Fett, ROTJ Fett and Jango with both jetpacks. But how long will it take? It is really strange that they did not have any love for any Fett character in 1:6 yet. Its about time i would say.

I'll wait for SS's Boba, but this Jango is a must for me:yess: I wonder if they changed the blue in his jumpsuit too, it looks to be a different shade than the one on mine.

Jango's a pass. They probably just reused the honker sculpt and I'm not looking forward to dealing with the snapping holsters again either or the little rockets popping off the jetpack.

Oh I'd love a Fett, even a Medicom one, but I don't $200 love him.

:lecture:lecture:lecture At this point we know Boba's inbound from SSC. He'll be worth the wait. I'm curious to know if they gave him a Morrison noggin with balaclava though or if it's still the blank they used on the first figure.

Back