NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still think an ssc boba should come with a jeremy bullock portrait. not that i would display him sans helmet..........but just knowing he was under the helmet would be cool. maybe take the helmet off once in a blue moon............:monkey3

i still think an ssc boba should come with a jeremy bullock portrait. not that i would display him sans helmet..........but just knowing he was under the helmet would be cool. maybe take the helmet off once in a blue moon............:monkey3

Never happen. LFL won't allow it. Hell, it might even be hard to get them to sign off on an extra Sebastian Shaw head for the inevitable Jedi Spirit Anakin figure.

New Q&A confirms IG-88 shipping in 2011

Look for the Bounty Hunters to make a strong showing in 2011, starting off with the assassin who has the best head for bartending. You’ll get your first unveiling within 2010, shipping 2011.

We're getting 1983 Max Rebo band, so you never know, that announcement really shocked me, never thought LFL would give in, but they did let GG do it so it would have been stupid if they didn't let Sideshow.

A droid confirmed!? That bodes well for 3PO. Especially if we're seeing IG in 2010.

Hmmmmm....

2012!!!!? But I die that year. Dammit.

we all do..............you will be in good & bad company..........:) & :monkey2

Well if they ever make the Imperial who hides behind Leia in Cloud City you just swap out his head.

"Current planning shows a big Hoth focus for 2012?"

Oh brother. :slap

That is some serious B.S. Two years too late for ESB's 30th. WTF Sideshow?!?! :huh Obviously they have no love of Empire, the BEST episode in the entire saga.

shipment-of-fail.jpg

A droid confirmed!? That bodes well for 3PO. Especially if we're seeing IG in 2010.

They already confirmed both 3P0 and R2 are in the works in 1:6 as well.

But we'll probably see them 2037.

Jesus Crimes, Sideshow.

Seriously, if there is an avalanche of ROTJ figures in 2013 after this TESB 30th Fail, I will personally fly out to So Cal and kick you all in the shins. Hard.

:banghead

That is some serious B.S. Two years too late for ESB's 30th. WTF Sideshow?!?! :huh Obviously they have no love of Empire, the BEST episode in the entire saga.
relax. they're 3 years early for the 35th anniversary. and after the usual figure delays it'll be like 1 year early.

The irony here being that by the time ESB figures are arriving on our doorsteps will be just in time for ROTJ's 30th.

Back