NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add to that irony, ROTJ figures showing up on doorsteps during ESB's anniversary.

True. But I can forgive the ROTJ Emperor figure, because it's been one of the most-wanted by pretty much everyone since the beginning. Plus, the Throne is great.

It's just a shame that TESB has been so ignored by Sideshow. Not just this year, either. Including the Yoda & IG-88 1:6 figures in the pipeline that will make just a total of 6 TESB figures out of the 56 released/pre-ordered and 36+ confirmed in the works. And that's including Admiral Piett as a TESB figure!

Of the 56 figures released/pre-ordered in the line to date... only 4 are from EMPIRE (again, that's including Piett). That is absolutely crazy no matter how you slice it. For crissakes, there have been more EU figures than EMPIRE figures!!! Inexcusable.

Well, not that it bothers most people, but there's only been 1 truly unique to Attack of the Clones figure in the whole line, Obi-Wan, some prequel Jedi that can cover that movie, but more based on ROTS looks, like Kit. Even TPM hasn't had much.

The 1/6 line is mainly ROTS, ANH and ROTJ.

Well, not that it bothers most people, but there's only been 1 truly unique to Attack of the Clones figure in the whole line, Obi-Wan, some prequel Jedi that can cover that movie, but more based on ROTS looks, like Kit. Even TPM hasn't had much.

The 1/6 line is mainly ROTS, ANH and ROTJ.

Actually, 3 for sure now... the EP2 Clone, and the new SDCC Clone. EP1 is actually more short-shifted, with just Maul and Qui-Gon.

But you're right, very few EP2 figures as well since 4 of them (the Jedi) could be considered ROTS figures, too. But I personally count Mace and Kit as AOTC figures (mostly because of their Exclusive items). I think Plo Koon and Ki Adi Mundi could be considered EP2 as well.

Here is the breakdown of the 60 Sideshow 1:6 figures released and pre-ordered so far:

ANH: 19
TESB: 4
ROTJ: 11 (Including Creature Packs)
------
EP1: 2
EP2: 7 (Including Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, And Ki Adi Mundi)
EP3: 10
------

EU: 7

Of the 56 figures released/pre-ordered in the line to date... only 4 are from EMPIRE (again, that's including Piett). That is absolutely crazy no matter how you slice it. For crissakes, there have been more EU figures than EMPIRE figures!!! Inexcusable.

It really boggles the mind, regardless of anniversary dates. 56 SW figures and four from Empire. Crazy. At least Hammerhead shows that Bossk should be a walk in the park. :yess:

Yeah, I get the frustration with lack of ESB, but I'm also looking for more from Ep 1 and Ep 2. I love ROTJ and ROTS most so I'm ok with how much they've dominated, but still, I almost fear like those other things may never even get attention because we're years into this line and those movies haven't had much focus. Still hoping for Ep 1 Obi-Wan, would like a trilogy Padme, not just the snowbunny version, an Episode II Anakin would be nice, I'd take Ep 1 and/or 2 Palpatine, Nute Gunray from TPM, really want Hoth guys from ESB.

I applaud the variety of characters in the line, from big names to background guys, but the movie representation feels a bit too imbalanced.

Actually, 3 for sure now... the EP2 Clone, and the new SDCC Clone. EP1 is actually more short-shifted, with just Maul and Qui-Gon.

But you're right, very few EP2 figures as well since 4 of them (the Jedi) could be considered ROTS figures, too. But I personally count Mace and Kit as AOTC figures (mostly because of their Exclusive items). I think Plo Koon and Ki Adi Mundi could be considered EP2 as well.

Here is the breakdown of the 60 Sideshow 1:6 figures released and pre-ordered so far:

------
------

WOW! It really is surprising looking at that breakdown. :lol

It's the 20th anniversary of Total Recall. Where's Kuato and Quaid? :huh

Could care less about the anniversary of any of the films. Heck, it's the 5th Anniversary of ROTS!!!

Pretty much:lol I know it's usually something nostalgic, but I'll never understand why people get so worked up over anniversaries of movies. But it IS kinda funny/surprising to see that there's only 4 things from ESB. How does that happen?:lol I really want a Snowtrooper & AT-AT driver ASAP though

------
------

Shouldn't EP1 be 3?

We have Qui-Gon, Maul and the Sith Probe Droid expansion pack.:D

Anyone catch the July 6th Q and A? Which BH are they referring to by bartender?

ig88.jpg

I hope Sideshow gives IG-88 a light-up head. That would really set him apart from the Hasbro... which is actually quite nice BTW.

Heck, just upping the articulation will help quite a bit.

One thing that's nice about the ESB bounty hunters is that they're basically famous for just looking cool while standing in a line. Very easy to replicate on a display shelf. :)

Back