All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never posted these here but got this guy a few months back and due to remodeling haven't had the chance to post him.

Nice grab!!! I actually snagged one off of eBay awhile back for a little under $20 dlvd. It arrived with a bit of damage but I sent it off to have it repaired by a guy I know. Can't even tell it was damaged :)

Nice grab!!! I actually snagged one off of eBay awhile back for a little under $20 dlvd. It arrived with a bit of damage but I sent it off to have it repaired by a guy I know. Can't even tell it was damaged :)

That's a great price man. That's a steal :lol I paid $130 for mine.

There should be figures of these :cool:

HellboyFuturama.jpg

I picked up some new display environments that I thought would look good with Hellboy and Abe.

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

Well, my HT Abe Sapience went through this summer heat pretty hard.
All hail to the material that HT used for his hands! \o/ The neck is OK, btw.

Also, I should admit that the painting in the joint begin corrupted long-long time ago.

OK, I'll surly fix it, no problem. Little paint, 5 layers of liquid silicon and it will be pretty OK:

But why, WHY I should do it with figure that costs me 200$?! ><

So what I'm trying to say, guys: if the new Avadah (c) Na'Vi figures will be made of painted rubber - please, batter pass them. There is not a single rubber product made by HT that would have no problems with time (everybody remember all the Aliens?). You'll be sorry for buying them when some time will pass (I still hope that they will find some nice plastic decision for this line).

Last edited:
Nope. No posing at all, I'm not Darth Helmet and I don't play with them like with dolls. :D
Just unboxed him and leave standing like this:

The arms bent not too much, I think. But that was enough for him.
Do not bend his arms, guys! ;)

BTW, all other muscular figures are OK: Hellboy, Dutch, Marcus, Drake... all OK.

Well, my HT Abe Sapience went through this summer heat pretty hard.
All hail to the material that HT used for his hands! \o/ The neck is OK, btw.

It this sort of stuff that keeps me away from most of HT's stuff. Spending $150-200 on a figure that has a high likelihood of deteriorating is nuts. Rubber just doesn't last over time and until they fix it permanently my money is staying in my wallet.

You did an AMAZING job on those repairs though. Kudos for that. :clap

Thanks, guys! I'm really happy that I was able to fix it and now displaying him with his hands straight. But that was pretty disturbing... <_<'

MadCow, so that's why I'm always saying: don't buy HT aliens until they will be made of plastic, don't buy Na'vi if they will be painted rubber. The common muscular bodies looks OK with time, I've got very old Drake and Marcus with his rubber hands - they are fine. But they have a different sort or rubber - it's more soft and not painted. Leonidas looks OK too.

my money is staying in my wallet.
WRONG! You will spend them some other crazy collecting way. XD

PS mm.... chocolate Kudos... *_* But playing Left 4 Dead 2 I prefer chocolate helicopters now. ^_^'

Last edited:
Back