Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats to everyone that has gotten him!!! mine is still sitting in the living room until i find him a proper home. the box stands almost as tall as my freaking pool table!!!! after i get him displayed properly i still don't know where im gonna hide the box.

Sideshow Customer Service is A+!!!

Just received an email from Kathy that my Hulk is primed to ship and she asked if I wanted to change my shipping to my work address because of the signature requirement. Its awesome that SSC is taking the time to make sure the package arrives as issue free as possible. I was really wow'd by the extra steps. That being said my Green Giant will be here soon!!!!! :rock

Havent been here in a while thought Id post my pics of Hulk

A1.JPG

A2.JPG

A3.JPG

Re: Sideshow Customer Service is A+!!!

Jedi_Mike said:
Just received an email from Kathy that my Hulk is primed to ship and she asked if I wanted to change my shipping to my work address because of the signature requirement. Its awesome that SSC is taking the time to make sure the package arrives as issue free as possible. I was really wow'd by the extra steps. That being said my Green Giant will be here soon!!!!! :rock

i would do this if they would also offer to take the desciption of the item off the outside of the carton. i'm still a closet collector at work. :cool:

... !! The more green Hulks I see, the more I start to belive that the Green variant looks better than the Grey Hulk!! :horror Thing is, I don't have a green version at home to compare! :D

Welcome to the board Collectible news. Es wird dir hier gefallen. Alles nette Leute hier!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
... !! The more green Hulks I see, the more I start to belive that the Green variant looks better than the Grey Hulk!! :horror Thing is, I don't have a green version at home to compare! :D

Welcome to the board Collectible news. Es wird dir hier gefallen. Alles nette Leute hier!
One of the things I really like on the Green is the contrast between the skin color and his finger and toe nails.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
The more green Hulks I see, the more I start to belive that the Green variant looks better than the Grey Hulk!!

I've been saying that the Green looks better for months!

I just got mine yesterday and Jesus F'n Christ he is huge and heavy! Awesome as all hell though, I freakin' love him!

Bannister said:
One of the things I really like on the Green is the contrast between the skin color and his finger and toe nails.
Exactly! I also think that the muscle shading on his body has more contrast. Not to much, but just enough to make him look better than the Grey...

Back