Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monk said:
Mine too. :chew

Race you to get pics up, Matt.

You're on!

istockphoto_326256_children_race_down_the_slide.jpg

TheObsoleteMan said:
Got my order in at alterego. The thought of having this masterpiece in a showdown pose with my Wolvie comiquette was too much to resist.

HULK SMASH CHECKING ACCOUNT!!!!!

High-Frickin'-Larious!

Is Sideshow slowly shipping the green Hulks out because I haven't seen too many in hand pictures. Do your orders say shipping soon?

I'm glad someone pointed that out. Mine converted from the wait list a week ago and I am still waiting for it to state "Item Shipping Soon."

After all, this is my birthday gift from my woman and the money is waiting to be charged. :mad:

Boba Fett said:
I'm glad someone pointed that out. Mine converted from the wait list a week ago and I am still waiting for it to state "Item Shipping Soon."

Apparently, this is par for the course at the moment for the Sideshow Warehouse. My Leia PF Exclusive converted to an order on the 22nd, and just listed itself as "Shipping Soon" yesterday. Must be pret-ty busy there right now. Everyone's tired from lifting all those Hulk boxes, I bet. :lol

Hurry, hurry, hurry...

51 lbs! :horror

UPS delayed it a day, set for Friday now. Looks like you win Monk. :monkey2

lol thousands of disgruntled UPS drivers all across the world having to carry this thing :lol:lol:lol

nash said:
lol thousands of disgruntled UPS drivers all across the world having to carry this thing :lol:lol:lol

Fortunately my driver is used to this: Sauron, Kong/Rex, PFs and now ....

HULK!

LOTRFan said:
51 lbs! :horror

UPS delayed it a day, set for Friday now. Looks like you win Monk. :monkey2

Not quite. Mine hasn't even showed up on their radar. Still says "Manifest Pickup" on the tracking site. :(

I think i get mine tomorrow unless it's delayed as well.

mine will be arriving on Friday... thankfully i'll be off friday afternoon so i'll be anxiously awaiting his entrance on the doorstep. will post pics upon arrival too.

No word from my Giant either, I'm keeping him via SSC because I plan to use the points to nab another PF that I'm sure will hit after TF....:D

yeah i cant remember the last time i was this excited to be getting a figure in. i dont know when, but sometime tomorrow my green meanie will be arriving. i really cant wait until we get more information on the PF Captain!!!

Mine shipped out today. WOO! Will be getting it this Tuesday! :rock

Just in time for my birthday too. :chew

Back