Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got excited when I checked my account and saw "Item Shipping Soon" but it was just Arnie....still no Green Guy yet. :monkey2

Tomorrow!

annie-anniv.jpg

And mine will be here in two weeks from local retailer, Legends action figure.

Turns out there was a screw-up at the warehouse with mine, so it never shipped last week. It's now supposed to go out today.

Another week to wait. :monkey2

Darth Waller said:
Turns out there was a screw-up at the warehouse with mine, so it never shipped last week. It's now supposed to go out today.

Another week to wait. :monkey2
ouch!!!! im so sorry for you man. thats got to suck really bad.

FINALLY! It is here! He arrived last night.

hulkboxqg5.jpg

I didn't realize how heavy he was when I unpacked him. The base though, was actually lighter.

hulkfloorbj0.jpg

RAAAWWRRR!! ME HULK UNLEASHED!

mehulkve9.jpg

RAAWWRR! ME HULK POSE WITH BOBA!

hulkgroupsv9.jpg

Hulk now finally joins his fellow peers in Fett's collection.

hulkgroup2sy8.jpg

Another shot from a different angle.

hulkposeac5.jpg

This is one of my favorite pics. Captures him quite nicely.

hulkpunishersh3.jpg

RAAWWR! HULK JOIN WITH PUNISHER!

hulkgroup3dp2.jpg

Overall, a masterpiece. This piece just keeps me in awe when I look upon him. Not because of his sheer size, but also the great detail and sculpt that went into him. This is exactly what I would imagine Hulk as.

Unfortunately, he was so big that he could not fit into the display case I had reserved for him, so I had to scramble and arrange my collection accordingly to fit him. At least everything worked out in the end.

Lastly, I just need to thank my fiancee for getting him for my birthday. Truely, an awesome gift to say the least.

Great pics. Mine converted at 1/28 but still hasn't shipped....the waiting game is killing me....:monkey2 :D

Back