Green Hulk PF Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1X4R said:
yup, 4 different accounts under 4 different credit cards. it's very easy to do actually.. for me at least. the other 3 belong to two co-workers and 1 from a good friend from out of state. i have their trust to use them just as long as i pay them for the item(s) ordered. i also pay them a little extra for letting me use their account.

ever since missing out on the Grey Hulk VS Spidey diorama i had to think of ways to get the upper hand on exclusives like this. i eventually bought the grey hulk dio at more than cost anyway from a good retailer which is fine since i was grateful to get one at a "reasonable" price to me but of course i'd rather not if i could help it. on a related note.. i was offered from a fellow statueforum member his 2nd unopened grey hulk/spidey dio for what he paid for it! i was quite impressed from his generosity and will always remember his kind gesture. i was tempted to buy it but i had already bought one even though it hadn't shipped to me yet at the time. i would have saved lots of $$$ but i decided that he could make more from it than selling it at cost to me. that sort of inspired me to give back. besides, i find it fun and rewarding helping a collector out who really wants something. if i can i'll help them get that exclusive. whatever they do with it whether they scalp it on ebay or keep it in their collection to cherish is totally up to them. i've never asked for anything in return. to be honest.. too honest actually. :D the thrill of trying to obtain rare pieces gives me a satisfying "rush"! LOL. yeah, i'm weird like that!

so how did i manage to snag 4 of the grey PF hulks that day? well, you already know i had 4 separate accounts. my company's fast internet access was definitely a big advantage as well. i'll also add that i was logged on to all 4 accounts at the same time on 4 different computers being viewed on just one display. i can get into details on how i did that if you're interested. :)

i've read that what i'm doing is cheating or taking away from another collector's chance at getting it. yes, no... maybe but collector's have been faced with a "problem". i see it as a challenge. through ingenuity as an attempt to find a solution or advantage is how i prefer to see it.
I am not judging you at all, I am actually really proud of you for offering these rare pieces to other collectors who really desire them. Your actions are very altruistic as a matter of fact. All I ask, is that if you do it again on a rare Marvel item, that you remember my name because I will probably miss out due to my uber slow internet connection. :monkey3

my green hulk converted!! oh wait, sh@t, that's another $350! oh well, such is the life of a SS collector.

hairlesswookiee said:
congrats!!! when did you waitlist???

monday, 1/22/07, so less than a week!

my grey is probably going back for replacment for some paint missing on his knee though..:(

If anyone missed out www.cornerstorecomics.com has a very limited supply for $276 + shipping. Just a heads up. You'll probablly want to hurry though.

P.S. In case you're wondering about cornerstore, I order almost exclusively from them. Great customer service and prices.

Mine was $324 shipped all the way to GA from CA. Pretty good in my opinion.

wofford29 said:
If anyone missed out www.cornerstorecomics.com has a very limited supply for $276 + shipping. Just a heads up. You'll probablly want to hurry though.

P.S. In case you're wondering about cornerstore, I order almost exclusively from them. Great customer service and prices.

Mine was $324 shipped all the way to GA from CA. Pretty good in my opinion.

thanks for the heads up, but its $85 shipping for me.

Here is the weird thing. I considered going through CSC right now and canceling my order with SSC but after entering my information it'd come to a total of $382.14 my original waitlist conversion through SSC is at $370.46...:confused:

ooops.... it defaulted to UPS Priority. UPS Ground was only $50. and i believe they add a couple bucks for handling. i've ordered from them before and can vouch that they are peoples to do business with.

Jedi_Mike said:
Here is the weird thing. I considered going through CSC right now and canceling my order with SSC but after entering my information it'd come to a total of $382.14 my original waitlist conversion through SSC is at $370.46...:confused:

that's is odd, especially if you're in Cali. Check what wookie did and see if you may have accidently picked the wrong shipping.

Back