MaulFan's Collectibles Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, working full time doing this for Sideshow would certainly be a dream, maybe someday, just keep refining my skills in the mean time.

Thanks man, working full time doing this for Sideshow would certainly be a dream, maybe someday, just keep refining my skills in the mean time.

I can really see Sideshow hiring you in the future Sean but for the time being the stuff that you accomplish with photography being one of your hobbies is just amazing!

15.jpg

I rarely come to this part of the forum. I had said this before and I don't think I did be over doing saying it again. MF's work is such an attraction in this forum!:lol

Last edited:
Great work Sean, I need to pick some of these up for my kid. I think when he is old enough he would dig them, what kid doesn't like dinosaurs?

funny you should say that , my little cousin came today and looked bored so I pulled some old figures out , he seen an old ( I think ) kenner dinosaur and started screaming! :lol:lol
Awesome photos Sean. :rock

Great work Sean, I need to pick some of these up for my kid. I think when he is old enough he would dig them, what kid doesn't like dinosaurs?

I'd have loved dinosaurs like this when I was a kid. I've had dinosaur stuff since I was like 5, started with some cheesy pvc ones and Playschool stuff, then moved on to JP, took a break between JP and now, but between Sideshow's dio and these figures, I'm back.

awesome shots Sean , always loved that orange backdrop.
Terminator is coming back to sideshow . :rock

Have you ordered the premium format ?

Have you ordered the premium format ?

Absolutely, will not canel it. I'm very selective with PF, with the size and price, and not being a major PF collector, I'm limiting it to pieces that really mean something to me. I had the Anakin and Indy PFs on order but I've cancelled them. I love what Trev did, but in cutting back in my collection, Anakin doesn't mean enough to me to give up the money and space, and same with Indy, if I were a bigger fan I'd get it, but that's a couple figures or now the T2 PF if I don't spend the money and I love T2. T2 was the first Terminator movie I saw, it was just when I was getting old enough my parents would let me see R rated movies so T2 and Rambo 3 were my first adult action movies I'd watch, and I had all the Kenner figures, even had an old toy rifle and I'd play trying to load it like Arnie. I'd have the T2 1:1 but when it shipped I couldn't afford it and cancelled, plus I've got the LSB so it's not like I have nothing, and I actually like some parts of the LSB better.

I've always thought Sideshows T2 sculpt was awesome. Great pics Sean!

It is, Andy captured Arnie fantastically. That said, he seems to have grown a lot since the T2 sculpt, I'd love to see him do it again just to really see how far he's come. I'd say Andy's T2 1/6 and Trev's 1/4 head are the best Arnie likenesses below 1:1 scale from SSC. The mini busts are ok, but a bit lacking.

Back