MANDO's BvS Robin memorial, Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts

X, I find prismacolor markers work well on some fabrics. Maybe that will work for the inside of the cape?? Damn, I want to see this in all it's glory!!

And Ski's GIF is scaring me. :(

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts

The Bat-Man:

9858554156_2352c176ca_z.jpg

9858556686_c476be3088_z.jpg

9858529704_1783a9720b_z.jpg

9858615183_fe82fa8fcf_z.jpg

9829347005_2c5b173498_z.jpg

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts: The BAT-MAN

He never really rocked the full-blown pistol look, contrary to popular belief. There were some times he did have a firearm on him though. Really nice looking custom either way, this is my favorite look of Batman.

Agreed. I think the gun thing was to make him a little more pulp detective and less super hero. Sort of testing the waters as the character found his niche with fans.

Wow Mando that is fantastic looking! Love it :rock

That is perfection!

I agree. That is gorgeous, Mando.

Thanks guys. :duff He was a long time coming. I'll throw up some wip stuff later on tonight.

:horror:rotfl

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts: The BAT-MAN ('39 era)

Wow! :thud: you knocked that out the park X!
Amazing skills brother! :clap

He looks great Mando, I think the cape came out nice. :clap

Oh damn....:thud:

So cool! Its yet another custom Batman, yet completely unique. Phenomenal work! Love the sculpt, the cowl is so awesome. Really like what you did, X!

In a custom world over populated by Batmen, you managed to do something fresh and new but with a 100% appreciation for the classic look. :hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

X, I find prismacolor markers work well on some fabrics. Maybe that will work for the inside of the cape?? Damn, I want to see this in all it's glory!!

Went to ther craft store today and completely forgot to look at those. Thanks for the tip though, Rich!:hi5:

Great work!

Wow! :thud: you knocked that out the park X!
Amazing skills brother! :clap

He looks great Mando, I think the cape came out nice. :clap

Thanks guys! :duff

Oh damn....:thud:

So cool! Its yet another custom Batman, yet completely unique. Phenomenal work! Love the sculpt, the cowl is so awesome. Really like what you did, X!

In a custom world over populated by Batmen, you managed to do something fresh and new but with a 100% appreciation for the classic look. :hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

Thanks, King! I've had an soft spot for this version Bats for decades now. All the main components are there, and yet its so different from all his other looks.

Meanwhile... on display. I don't typically go in for stands, but I thought he needed something extra.

display_zps56420c8d.jpg

Awesome work on the classic Batman. I kinda like the blue on the inside of the cape. Good job on the cowl as well, that is some nice sculpting work.

I love what you have done. Everything looks so perfect and flawless.
Now because of you I may ust have to make my own version.

Absolutely amazing. For the past 2 years I've had a 1:1 scale '39 mask on hold until I get the time to finish it, cast it, etc. It's always been my favorite look for Batman so I wanted to own a mask based on it.

This figure is so badass it's unreal. Everything looks perfect. Really nice work.

Awesome work on the classic Batman. I kinda like the blue on the inside of the cape. Good job on the cowl as well, that is some nice sculpting work.

Thanks, Jabba!

I love what you have done. Everything looks so perfect and flawless.
Now because of you I may ust have to make my own version.

Thanks, Seb. Would be interesting to see your take on the Kane design.

So beautiful :monkey2

Now you sound like me in your Kollection thread. ;)

Absolutely amazing. For the past 2 years I've had a 1:1 scale '39 mask on hold until I get the time to finish it, cast it, etc. It's always been my favorite look for Batman so I wanted to own a mask based on it.

This figure is so badass it's unreal. Everything looks perfect. Really nice work.

Thanks, Danger! I saw a 1:1 mask on Instagram some weeks back. Its neat to see it done in that scale especially compared to the somewhat garrish masks they used for the serials in the 1940s.

Very Cool Mando now you need a Joker. :cool:

This is a beautiful piece of artwork - everything about it is flawless - congratulations mate

Back