Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as 1/6 goes, this is it. About a year and half ago I did sort of a purge with my collection. Sold off a lot of doubles/variants. Im going for a more 'all killer no filler' way of collecting. Although I still have two variants.

IMG_4962_zps30fb14e3.jpg

IMG_4963_zps48cc10e5.jpg

I love it Fiend. :clap

I just have Bats and Joker from '89 and Bats, Joker and Bane from Nolan's Batman movies.

It is small but it does me. II may bash a second Ledger Joker one day or buy the Bank Robber version.

I love it Fiend. :clap

I just have Bats and Joker from '89 and Bats, Joker and Bane from Nolan's Batman movies.

It is small but it does me. II may bash a second Ledger Joker one day or buy the Bank Robber version.

Thanks. I made a decision that I wanted to collect more than one license and with the price of these things and space issues I sold some things. I only collect Batman, Star Wars ,Terminator and select few horror figures. I had BRJ, nice figure. I sold him. :lol

i love that skiman joker fiend! congrats! i still cant let go of some of my doubles lol. nice set up man

Thanks. Without a doubt my favorite piece. Him and Keaton are with me forever. Unless the unlikely event that I get out of collecting and I want to sell everything. But I don't see the day happening that I'd sell it all.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I made a decision that I wanted to collect more than one license and with the price of these things and space issues I sold some things. I only collect Batman, Star Wars ,Terminator and select few horror figures. I had BRJ, nice figure. I sold him. :lol

Thanks. Without a doubt my favorite piece. Him and Keaton are with me forever. Unless the unlikely event that I get out of collecting and I want to sell everything. But I don't see the day happening that I'd sell it all.

So no 1/4 bats for you?

Yeah I only collect what I like due to money and space. Batman, Predator, Terminator, Star Wars, Robocop and horror. Also if I like a figure I will buy it like the CR Superman figure, Expendables 2 Barney Ross figure and Enterbays Scarface, stuff like that.

So no 1/4 bats for you?

I'd be a liar if I said I hadn't thought about it. I've considered the EB Begins figure numerous times. It's an extremely impressive piece and the only Batman figure that looks like Bale to date, including the new HT 1/4, but that's me. I've also seen it go for damn good prices, as low as $300-$320. But really I don't think I want to go down that road. They're too big, too expensive and you're ****ed if they break. Besides, I truly feel like 1/6 is the ideal size for this type of collectible. I still consider that EB figure from time to time. :lol If I ever broke I think it'd be for that one.

Last edited:
I hear you as I am going back and forth on the HT and the EB. I had the EB and it really was a great figure but for reasons like yours I sold it. Plus I would have to sell off some 1/6 to fund a 1/4 and at a minimum of $500 thats a lot of money for one figure. The Enterbay though is a steal it seems to me right now.

Back