Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

This is the best thread... lol.

But really, it makes us more ... human... and real to each other. Thanks for sharing guys..

I'm normally pretty camera shy,but these were taken a couple of months ago by my other daughter (not pictured) who was three when she took them.

DSCF0580.jpg

With one of my princesses
DSCF0581.jpg

You talkin ta me?
DSCF0582.jpg

It's the Wookster! What's up man?

I don't reveal my face...or real name...

It's all part of being Blackhole...

Just got these two pics form my brother on facebook, brightened up my day alittle :)

My birthday last April with my best friends. From left to right is my younger brother, me and my 3 year old nephew.
benblwydd_fi.jpg

This Christmas at my brothers house. I just noticed Im wearing the exact same clothes as in the other pic lol
nadolig.jpg

Just got these two pics form my brother on facebook, brightened up my day alittle :)

My birthday last April with my best friends. From left to right is my younger brother, me and my 3 year old nephew.
benblwydd_fi.jpg

This Christmas at my brothers house. I just noticed Im wearing the exact same clothes as in the other pic lol
nadolig.jpg

You're wearing the same thumbs up too.:D

501035529_7c8f2d694a.jpg

This is me and my co-hosts at the Premiere of Heart of an Empire last year. I'm the guy on the far right.

Back