Summer Glau 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevolver

Browncoat
Reaction score
Hey folks, most of you probably already saw these, but If anyone else wants either of these Summer Glau portraits, they are available now. You can PM me for info and so forth. Thank you!

da_summerglau.jpg

Here she is painted exquisitely by SilentSurfer. More terrific photos in his thread!

TerminatorCameron02.jpg

TerminatorCameron05.jpg

TerminatorCameron04.jpg

TerminatorCameron03.jpg

TerminatorCameron06.jpg

Holy she-ott that looks good. Would these all be painted by SilentSurfer? I presume not, though it'd be awesome if they were.

Thats insane trevor. I kinda liked the SCC . Too bad the show was cancelled

Aye. It wasn't a procedural cop show or a 'reality' show - what chance did it ever stand.

Last edited:
woohoo! a buddy i worked with used to date her 3-4 years ago. i outta put together a Summer fig for him. maybe not, as his new fiance probably wouldn't appreciate it lol. might get it for when he visits back here tho.

excellent sculpt tho Trev, as usual!

Gorgeous, pm sent.

Ignoring the robot eye, the painted head reminds me a bit of Anne Lockhart in some of the pic's.

Last edited:
Always beautiful work Trevor! And of course Nathan. I got the non terminator version but I'm heavily considering getting that one as well.

Back