Summer Glau 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for disturb~
trevor, may i know the River Tam version summer glau head sculpt still available or not?

Is there any possibility of obtaining a completed figure in this quality? Such an awesome paint finish, looks unreal!

TerminatorCameron03.jpg

I really enjoyed TSCC and would love to add one of these to my Terminator collection!

Best auto-correct of the day, from gunm upon sending me a PM

"Summer Glaucoma"

:D

thanks all! I really do appreciate it. Hope you enjoy, Ski!
Trev

According to his sig he isn't taking any more commissions except previous customers. The other best painters on the board are Elvis1976 and Greggo if I'm right?

I'll throw in Cheunkingmen and Small Studios as well. I personally very much admire their work.

My signature statement has one loop hole, and it mostly concerns Trevor's sculpts. I often get batches (two or more) of Trevor's sculpts and paint them all at once, like I've done with Serial Killer and Bad Teacher. In these cases, I am willing to take additional headsculpts of the same thing and add them to a batch, even from new customers. This however doesn't automatically make you a repeat customer for future projects.

I have Summer, Serial Killer, Simon, Cameron, & Marty batches coming up.

Agree with Cheunkingmen as one of the top painters. He painted my "bad science teacher" and it's terrific.

SilentSurfer, I sent you a PM regarding your loop hole (fingers crossed).

Trev, got River and Cameron the other day and they are perfection. Really can't see how they could be better (unless SilentSurfer agrees to paint them for me!).

I sent a PM across to SilentSurfer as well, hopefully it's a possibility to have his painting expertise on this one. Any response would be appreciated so I can know where to go from here.

I had promised myself to slow my spending but I would make the exception for such an awesome piece. :)

Last edited:
I got quite a few PMs after my last post here. You will all be answered. I'm pretty busy at the moment starting up with a new company (no I won't be as busy as with Sideshow which is good for the Freaks), so please be patient. Nobody is getting ignored. FYI

No worries SilentSurfer, I can only imagine how time consuming a new business venture must be!

Will wait patiently for your response, thanks again :)

Back