Summer Glau 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trevor refunded me a bit of excess I paid for shipping. Fair play to you for the honesty, always appreciated. I thought if it was $10 shipped international for one head it might go a bit higher for 2 heads so I was just making sure it was covered.

Really looking forward to this and to think having a T:TSCC Cameron custom wasn't even on my radar a couple of weeks ago. Its gonna be a damn good impulse buy though. :yess:

Sorry that I wasn't clearer on the shipping, a-dev. These are expensive projects, I didn't want you to overpay.

Still working at getting orders out. Some of the ones planed for this week will go out early next week.

Glad those of you who have received them are enjoying them!
Trev

Sorry that I wasn't clearer on the shipping, a-dev. These are expensive projects, I didn't want you to overpay.

Excellent no worries.

I've only watched T:TSCC once through, did you base the BD look on any particular episode or did you use artistic license? Either way it looks brilliant.

Looks like the final episode, nearly had a man tear at the end,very sad episode. Seb is taking mine on for paint. Can’t wait, it’s beautiful sculpt.

Sent payment for the exposed endo eye sculpt. :)

untitledrwe5.jpg

Yes indeed, YANOULI! Sorry I didn't respond. I've been so very busy these past couple of weeks. Your order is set to go out this week.
Thanks for your patience!
Trev

I love these. I'd love the non-terminator even more if it came
bald. That way I wouldn't have to dremel the hair off to make River.

PM sent.

Hey Trev, any estimate on time scale for my sculpt to be sent across to SilentSurfer? Just so I can keep him updated!

Back