StevenRogers84 - do not make any deals with him.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ONEYE

Super Freak
Reaction score
He did not pay me for a 1:1 Daredevil bust.
He is not to be trusted.

He couldn't buy it for some reason on EBAY, asked me to. I told him I had bad experiences with this kind of thing, but being the dumb nice guy, I did. I got it, sent it to him, then came the song and dance, my wife left me, the sky is falling, I have a new pimple on my back and can't reach it... I promise I'll pay you... I won't let you down.... and nothing. No Daredevil bust, no money. Contact him, again, he offers to send the bust back. WTF? I never wanted the damn thing, got it to help him out and now what? Here, let me bend over so you can shove it up my ass sideways. Then, promises to get the money. Time passes... I saw he was a member here and wanted to warn people. End of story.

Well, I guess your only recourse is to put it back on eBay and hope your auction ends with a higher amount than you paid for.

Good luck.

Duh (<-- directed at me).

I guess around closing time, I'm just a stupid fool.

Nope, the Duh is mine. The only stupid fool here is me. I try to be a nice guy. I is may be for being teh stoopeed felluh.

No offense but your the dumb ass for sending him the item before receiving payment. It's your own fault

That really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through that. Consider it a lesson learned: never send goods without receiving payment first. :(

No offense but your the dumb ass for sending him the item before receiving payment. It's your own fault

If anyone starts their statement with "no offense" you know its going to be offensive :lol. But I agree, no way in hell would I send an item without getting the $ first.

Don't you have his Address Oneye? Drive to his house and kill him :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back