StevenRogers84 - do not make any deals with him.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There wasn't any exchange of paypal information even when he sent the bust to you?

I think communication could have been better on both ends based on that short facebook conversation listed there. However, you also have to realize that scammers will make up any excuse to buy time and put off the person they scammed, so you can't blame him for thinking you were pulling a fast one. Either way, though, it still isn't right to keep something and not pay for it, in my opinion. If you wanted to send it back, you could have mailed it back to his return address on the box ( I would have included some money for shipping and his trouble) or you could have sent a money order the next month for the amount you owed him. Either way, it was back in July, so something should have been done by now.

How about this, if you're willing to pay him now, I'll send him a pm about it and if he responds I'll forward his paypal information to you, so you can pay him right away. I'm a member with good standing here in regard to deals and trades. Would you be willing to do that?

He has my phone number he just refuses to call I have not now nor ever had his phone number nor address the box was labeled Postal Annex Not Richard. I don't have an eBay nor PayPal account, but if you would kindly PM him and tell him to contact me which he could have done by PM this entire time he will get reimbursed.

There wasn't any exchange of paypal information even when he sent the bust to you?

I think communication could have been better on both ends based on that short facebook conversation listed there. However, you also have to realize that scammers will make up any excuse to buy time and put off the person they scammed, so you can't blame him for thinking you were pulling a fast one. Either way, though, it still isn't right to keep something and not pay for it, in my opinion. If you wanted to send it back, you could have mailed it back to his return address on the box ( I would have included some money for shipping and his trouble) or you could have sent a money order the next month for the amount you owed him. Either way, it was back in July, so something should have been done by now.

How about this, if you're willing to pay him now, I'll send him a pm about it and if he responds I'll forward his paypal information to you, so you can pay him right away. I'm a member with good standing here in regard to deals and trades. Would you be willing to do that?

I am far from a scammer and he knows that. We were friends on therpf.com as well until he got banned from it.

Just pay him what you owe. Question, when did men stop being men?

Alright. I'll send him a pm right now.

Well thanks. If you would like to read our entire Facebook conversation I would be happy to share it. I have emailed him and PM'd him several times. Communication could have been better as in he could have communicated back to me. Or gotten the mods to contact me. Really it would be that simple wouldn't it?

Just pay him what you owe. Question, when did men stop being men?

He would have been paid months ago if he had responded with any info besides blocking me. Am I supposed to stalk the guy hire a private investigator to go through his trash? He overreacted like he does on every forum he is a member of.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear StevenRogers84,

You have received a new private message at the RPF from E Q, entitled "Are you the same guy?".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
https://www.therpf.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Who never paid for the 1:1 Daredevil bust from a guy named ONEYE?

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
https://www.therpf.com/private.php

All the best,
the RPF

That above message is from therpf and that is the closest Richard has came to contacting me. I didn't get a chance to reply to is as EQ got banned as being a sock puppet of Oneye. He knew who I was if you go to my profile there you will see Oneye and I were friends. So instead of asking me to pay him Richard as EQ was playing games.

Well I sent him the private message, so it's probably best to just keep it at that and not cause any more animosity here. Hopefully, you'll be able to pay him and this matter can be resolved.

It's all ridiculous he won't respond to emails which I've sent plenty. He doesn't pm me on here contact the mods call me because he does have my number send me a damn letter unblock me on Facebook. Instead he makes a sock puppet account on therpf.com sends me those PM's gets banned before I can respond and makes this ridiculous thread to make himself out to be a victim of his own making.

Well I sent him the private message, so it's probably best to just keep it at that and not cause any more animosity here. Hopefully, you'll be able to pay him and this matter can be resolved.

Agree with this and good on you for being the go between. Let's all stop piling on here and see if StevenRogers comes through on his end. There's blame to be had from both sides.

It's all ridiculous he won't respond to emails which I've sent plenty. He doesn't pm me on here contact the mods call me because he does have my number send me a damn letter unblock me on Facebook. Instead he makes a sock puppet account on therpf.com sends me those PM's gets banned before I can respond and makes this ridiculous thread to make himself out to be a victim of his own making.
I'm glad you're trying to make good here but you're not helping your case any. Quit airing the dirty laundry and try to get it straightened out through Boba Ben

I didn't set out to cause animosity anywhere. Causing people to make threats and joke about killing me and what would be raping my wife the mother of my children over Richards childish temper tantrums has caused animosity.

Our agreement happened on Facebook I have had literally hundreds of positive transactions on therpf and elsewhere. I don't collect statues only 1:1 scale items. I don't post a lot on here because of that, but this has brought out some great degree of anger in me.

Since when is it okay to throw out the guy's real name?

Just a piece of advice, if you ever have a situation where you need until the next payday to come in, just keep it to when you can pay. My sympathies if you really did have that happen to you but it comes off as the tritest bull**** excuse to dump on a stranger who just did a big favor for you.

On top of all this you got the nerve to call him childish before he has a chance to address the explosion of posts 5 months after the fact. If you're this much of a deadbeat in real life, no wonder you got problems.

I didn't set out to cause animosity anywhere. Causing people to make threats and joke about killing me and what would be raping my wife the mother of my children over Richards childish temper tantrums has caused animosity.
You're not taking into account that oneeye has a legitimate ***** with you. He bought you something he had no interest in with the understanding he would get his money back. Telling him that you will send it back to him doesn't really make ammends. With that said though, at least getting the bust back and trying to resell it is better than nothing. Like I said quit trying to bad mouth him and follow through with Boba Bens help that he is graciously offering.

I know you're upset about the thread, but I'm sure he was upset when he bought the item for you and you couldn't pay him. I think my pm to him would be more effective if everybody leaves their emotions out of it and they just try to work out the transaction that was originally agreed to.

We're not strangers. How is not contacting me, but damning me at the same time not being childish? I'm not a deadbeat either all he ever had to do was give me an address that didn't go to a post office in Spokane Washington. That isn't that hard. And the childish part isnt just from this forum. He self banned himself on the rpf because his feelings got hurt. Instead of making this thread causing my name to be sullied he could have contacted me by many different avenues of communication. How am I supposed to send anything to a ghost?

Since when is it okay to throw out the guy's real name?

Just a piece of advice, if you ever have a situation where you need until the next payday to come in, just keep it to when you can pay. My sympathies if you really did have that happen to you but it comes off as the tritest bull**** excuse to dump on a stranger who just did a big favor for you.

On top of all this you got the nerve to call him childish before he has a chance to address the explosion of posts 5 months after the fact. If you're this much of a deadbeat in real life, no wonder you got problems.

I know you're upset about the thread, but I'm sure he was upset when he bought the item for you and you couldn't pay him. I think my pm to him would be more effective if everybody leaves their emotions out of it and they just try to work out the transaction that was originally agreed to.

I would love to. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back