StevenRogers84 - do not make any deals with him.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That really sucks, man. You tried to be trusting and help someone out and it bit you in the butt. I hate hearing about stuff like this happening. Hopefully, there is some recourse with small claims or mail fraud charges as others had mentioned earlier. Sorry that this happened to you.

He couldn't buy it for some reason on EBAY, asked me to. I told him I had bad experiences with this kind of thing, but being the dumb nice guy, I did. I got it, sent it to him, then came the song and dance, my wife left me, the sky is falling, I have a new pimple on my back and can't reach it... I promise I'll pay you... I won't let you down.... and nothing. No Daredevil bust, no money. Contact him, again, he offers to send the bust back. WTF? I never wanted the damn thing, got it to help him out and now what? Here, let me bend over so you can shove it up my ass sideways. Then, promises to get the money. Time passes... I saw he was a member here and wanted to warn people. End of story.

I :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl for real when I read that:lol Sorry about that oneye, but you say he offered to send the bust back, take him up on it or you will not have a legal ground to stand on if you go that route.

wow...lol.

sorry but STUPID is a HUGE understatement!!

Don't compare yourself with StevenRogers84. :lol

You tried to be nice and got screwed. Ever wonder why some people don't help other people out? Because of crap like this. It sucks.. especially when good people actually need help and don't get it since everyone is so jaded from being screwed over in the past.

I think this kind of thing happens to any decent, nice person. You get taken advantage of. Hopefully you'll get your money, or the bust back. Good luck, OneEye!

Thanks everyone for replying. I'm letting it go. I just wanted to let you people know not to make any deals with him. It's just frustrating. I want to trust people, people can trust me. We are collectors, a pretty small group in this big world.

Some of your responses cracked me up. I honestly would never intentionally, physically hurt anyone except to protect life.

Thanks everyone for replying. I'm letting it go. I just wanted to let you people know not to make any deals with him. It's just frustrating. I want to trust people, people can trust me. We are collectors, a pretty small group in this big world.

Some of your responses cracked me up. I honestly would never intentionally, physically hurt anyone except to protect life.

Tell him to send it back to you. At least you'll have that and you can resell it. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

Sorry this happened to you ONEYE, Karma is a mother, maybe the bust will fall off the shelf and knock him in the head...

Having said that, I do have my eyes on a Thor bust if you wouldn't mind buying it for me...

... Having said that, I do have my eyes on a Thor bust if you wouldn't mind buying it for me...

Mentally, I've already got you this bust. Unfortunately, that is as far as I'm going to go. Fortunately, no dusting will ever be necessary. :) Enjoy! :D

I really don't think you should; actions have consequences, and without consequences, this guy may rip someone else off. I really think you should report it to the Postal Service as mail fraud, and even file for small claims. Letting him walk allows it to happen to someone else. My .02.

I just saw this thread. Rich isn't a stupid man so the ones of you that say that can go hide there heads. I offered to send the bust back just a couple days after I received it. He told me to keep it on Facebook and told me to never contact him again for any reason. I can provide that conversation. I however have contacted him through here by PM several times with no response. My wife did leave me and took my kids with her this is true. Probably not a valid excuse in most of your eyes, but it's true. Those of you that say kill me and have sex with my wife, well come try okay. I live in Minnesota and will gladly give you my address and you can try your best. I didn't screw rich he refuses to contact me on here or Facebook which he has me blocked. He blocked me two seconds after I offered to send it back. I need his address and info before I can do anything more than sit on my thumbs. Again though if you children want to try to kill me for him just PM. Thanks for your time. :)

Always two sides to a story.

And not taking sides here, but all these people threatening to do this and that, well, very smart of you (if someone did act on it). because if it ever got traced back to here, it would be ugly. Granted most people were still talking through their a-hole. Still, it's pretty funny how big people talk behind a computer. Again, I don't know who's truly in the right, as everyone has their side of the story to tell, but it still seems like a ****ty situation.

And Nash, before you call OneEye beyond stupid for sending out a piece prior to payment, I recall a certain somebody sending me a Hulk Premium Format prior to payment and we all know how that ended. That person got their money. The moral of this story is, before we chew someone else out, that person could have easily taken advantage of said person, and they would have been in a similar situation, so yes, lets be careful what we say to others.

Also, before anyone chews me out, I am giving perspective and I am a very impatient man when it comes to crap. I am visiting my old man for probably the last time this Sunday. He doesn't have long for this world. Just giving my two cents, because people like to sure throw their opinions around and say about anything without any recourse of action. Oh, I am safe behind a computer, so I can say this and that. Regardless of who was in the right or wrong.. sounds like both of you could have handled this a lot better, the threats were a bit too much.

Read the conversation that was his last contact with me before he blocked me. So judge however you like.

Firstly use photobucket, even when I click on those, they are two small to read.

As for wanting to send it back, he DIDN'T want it in the first place, and you owe him money. I am sorry to hear about your family situation, but that doesn't change the fact that you owe OneEye MONEY, not a bust he never wanted. Save up and send him the cash. You are talking like a man... So be a man and do the right thing.

I don't know how to use photobucket I would be glad to emsil it to you when I gget home and you can photobucket all you please.

Firstly use photobucket, even when I click on those, they are two small to read.

As for wanting to send it back, he DIDN'T want it in the first place, and you owe him money. I am sorry to hear about your family situation, but that doesn't change the fact that you owe OneEye MONEY, not a bust he never wanted. Save up and send him the cash. You are talking like a man... So be a man and do the right thing.

I just came upon this thread today. I never cared to go into it before, but when I read that OneEye didn't want it back, my only thought was okay, if he's not getting money for the bust, and if I was him, and the person offered to ship back the piece to me, I would gladly accept it and consider the cost of shipping the loss here. Better than the whole shebang! I am surprised nobody questioned that or thought that odd... Just saying, wanting the item back or not, there was a reason he had it in the first place, and having the item back is better than not having the item or the money. Or am I the only one seeing the issue here? lol *shakes his head*

He couldn't buy it for some reason on EBAY, asked me to. I told him I had bad experiences with this kind of thing, but being the dumb nice guy, I did. I got it, sent it to him, then came the song and dance, my wife left me, the sky is falling, I have a new pimple on my back and can't reach it... I promise I'll pay you... I won't let you down.... and nothing. No Daredevil bust, no money. Contact him, again, he offers to send the bust back. WTF? I never wanted the damn thing, got it to help him out and now what? Here, let me bend over so you can shove it up my *** sideways. Then, promises to get the money. Time passes... I saw he was a member here and wanted to warn people. End of story.

This is one big lie.

FFS its 2013 already. Pay the man his due. he doesnt want that bust. you owe him money. be a good boy and do the right thing.

oh, write a ballad or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back