Fact: Sideshow Doesnt have the Highlander licence anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
Check the Homepage...The Highlander Sub-Category has disapear.Make a search on their site in the product page and their is no Highlander related stuff anymore....Gone.Dead.The End.

But what happened to all of the figures they still had in-stock?? Is it possible that this may be a glitch in the system? Or maybe they have sent all of their remaining inventory out to retailer accounts and are letting them sit on the figures.

I don't know that they had that many left. I think most of the remaining had been on low quantity for a while. They may have shipped them out or even kept the remaining for contest prizes or something.

Weird I tried the search and nothing comes up at all.
I have tried Kurgan, Mcleod, Connor, nothing brings up
any reference to Highlander. It is like they never existed at
all. I went to 12 inch figures and clicked on highlander and
this is the message I received.
I'm sorry, there are currently no products matching your criteria.

I mean my beloved POTA did not sell very well either and it
did not disappear.

Last edited:
Alright, with all of the Kurgan stufff that goes on here, I gotta ask. What's up with Highlander? Are the movies that good? I've never seen one but am beginning to think I should. Please enlighten me.

customizerwannabe said:
Alright, with all of the Kurgan stufff that goes on here, I gotta ask. What's up with Highlander? Are the movies that good? I've never seen one but am beginning to think I should. Please enlighten me.

Movies:
The first movie is good. THE FIRST MOVIE ONLY

The Series:
A different animal. Some people like it, some just don't.

There's my two cents!

Lembas Eater said:
Movies:
The first movie is good. THE FIRST MOVIE ONLY

The Series:
A different animal. Some people like it, some just don't.

There's my two cents!

I wholeheartedly agree. As for the series, I loved it. Because it was television series, the writers were able to delve deeper into the history and mythology of the Immortals as well as establish story arcs that could carry on for longer than a feature film.

As for the remaining Sideshow figures, I never saw any that had a low quantity alert, so there's really no way of telling how many they had left. Unless it was posted in a newsletter at some point...

Shai Hulud said:
Check the Homepage...The Highlander Sub-Category has disapear.Make a search on their site in the product page and their is no Highlander related stuff anymore....Gone.Dead.The End.

There is still a Highlander section in the Ministry of Information, but the product links go to the "no match" search page; so all the products are no longer on the site, but I would not jump to the conclusion that they don't have the license anymore. It is a good possibility, but I will wait for Sideshow to make a comment on the situation.

lcummins said:
It is a good possibility, but I will wait for Sideshow to make a comment on the situation.

They Wont Lonnie.You know them....

The line was dead as soon as they decided against making the...

Medieval F'n Kurgan!!!​

But its no big deal, can't keep a good Krusader down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back