Marvel Zombies Colonel America bust - SDCC exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
56294_127919_2.jpg

Captain America Returns from the Grave... Kind of...

The latest DST San Diego Comic Con exclusive is ready to debut – and this one’s a killer! Featuring all the blood and gore of the breakaway hit miniseries comes this Marvel Zombies Colonel America bust! Limited to only 1,000 pieces, this six-inch bust is sure to drive zombie hunters crazy!

From the pages of the best-selling hit Marvel Zombies, this patriot carries the rank of Colonel – one of the key differences between the main Marvel reality and the Zombies’ universe. The other difference? He’s a ZOMBIE! Featuring the costumed crusader’s severed skullcap, brains and all, this knockout exclusive was sculpted by William Paquet and featured a hand-numbered base with matching box and Certificate of Authenticity.

Available only at the DST booth (#2607), the Zombie Colonel America bust will retail for $60 and is one of three exclusives planned for this year’s show. An exclusive Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Sulu figure will also be available as a DST exclusive along with a top secret Minimate two-pack sure to drive fans wild!

I'm on this without a doubt. Unfortunately I'm not going to SDCC so I'll have to hunt on the secondary market.....any word on whether DST offers off site Exclusive sales?

I'm trying to stay away from busts but I'll admit that this looks good. If I can find it for a decent price on the secondary market I'd probably pick it up

I heart Marvel Zombies, I won't get this though. The toys will be enough for me, awesome though!

The Mike said:
I'm on this without a doubt. Unfortunately I'm not going to SDCC so I'll have to hunt on the secondary market.....any word on whether DST offers off site Exclusive sales?

Same here.... Hope I can score one on the bay after the convention... I LOVE Marvel Zombies...:love

That is AWESOME!!! Now how do I get this without going through the bay?

Also, I'm betting the minimates 2-pack will be zombie related too.

I’ve never collected a bust figure in my life, but I may actually try to get this one, I’ve been meaning to start a mini collection for my work desk.

I hope this is just the beginning for the Marvel Zombies busts. I'd love a Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man or dare I dream? ZOMBIE HULK!!! :rock

Does anyone think there is really a chance of getting this bust through AFX? Aren't they only making 1000 of these?

Thanks, Karma, for posting the link. This bust look pretty cool that I couldn't resist purchasing it.

Shropt said:
Does anyone think there is really a chance of getting this bust through AFX? Aren't they only making 1000 of these?

They bought an allotment from Diamond which is the only way to purchase em. So if you go to the con, you will only be able to find them from dealers that bought them directly from Diamond and not at Diamond's booth.

Better to get him at retail than at a markup...
:cool:

comicstatues/statueforum have gotten the Wolverine Zombie Bust as an exclusive. It looks awesome.

Back