Marvel Zombies Colonel America bust - SDCC exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill Jedi took some cool pics of him. I can't wait to get Wolverine.
Thank you!! Did you see the Wolvie bust at the ComicStatues.com booth? Danny had him on display and it looks really good!

This piece is an enigma to me. I have yet to see pics of this piece or the Wolverine bust on display at SDCC, there is only around 15 on ebay right now, there are no posts on this piece at SF since May, and there is very little interest for this bust here.

WTF Mate?
I think with these it's either you love 'em or you hate 'em and the group that love them are the ones who bought it, I think they're awesome. Also, I don't think the awareness is there, this one kinda flew under the radar a bit. Once people find out about it and see pics they are gonna want one.

My buddy wanted to by one but the folks at AFX said they were all sold out.

Unfortunately, I didn't see the Wolverine bust at Comic Con but just looking at it via ComicStatues.com, it looks awesome. I gotta admit, I'm not familiar with Marvel Zombies but I fell in love with the Captain America bust so I bought it...and have Wolverine on order.

Thank you!! Did you see the Wolvie bust at the ComicStatues.com booth? Danny had him on display and it looks really good!

I think with these it's either you love 'em or you hate 'em and the group that love them are the ones who bought it, I think they're awesome. Also, I don't think the awareness is there, this one kinda flew under the radar a bit. Once people find out about it and see pics they are gonna want one.

My buddy wanted to by one but the folks at AFX said they were all sold out.

Love me some marvel zombies and he looks great. Don't want to get caught up into another line, so I went into the Marvel Zombies Minimates line. Still cool, just not as big.

Those mini-mates are sweet, I might get those too, I also have the Diamond Select Spider-Man and Colonel America on order! :rock

SICK!!! :rock

001_big.jpg

I ordered mine through AFX and I had to call. They said if you ordered 2 weeks before SDCC you should get one. Did that make sense?

I ordered mine through AFX and I had to call. They said if you ordered 2 weeks before SDCC you should get one. Did that make sense?

Yep. I ordered a day or two after it was put on their website. Hopefully, I didn't get screwed. Sending an e-mail now.

Another Minimates update. We are now getting a something extra in the Minimates Marvel Zombies 5-pack.

It now includes Wasp's head!!!!

002_big.jpg

Yep. I ordered a day or two after it was put on their website. Hopefully, I didn't get screwed. Sending an e-mail now.

I ordered the Zombie Cap along with the Blink and the WWGrimlock bust :rock :rock from AFX and I just got my shipping notice. :D

I ordered mine on June 17th so everyone should be getting notices soon.

i agree. i think this is a sleeper for now but once more come out and people start seeing how good they look together then it'll pick up. i bit the bullet and bought cap on ebay and pre-ordered wolverine. i'll have pics galore soon! in the meantime here's a few of cap over here.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=1304681#post1304681

AFX got back to me almost immediately after I sent the e-mail. They explained that they were getting ready to ship the orders post-SDCC. Looks like one will be making it's way to me shortly!

Back