Marvel Zombies Colonel America bust - SDCC exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a spare set of the SDCC exclusive Marvel Zombies minimates?

I tried to buy them from AFX for cost and they quoted me $12.50 shipping on an item that $6.99!??!?!

Otherwise, are there any Marvel Zombies fans in/around Orlando,FL that want to go in on a few 2 packs to save on shipping?

I want to get into these busts because I have a feeling that these will continue and there will be a Zombie Spidey, Hulk and Iron Man....that damn money tree just won't grow!!! :censored

keep em coming! this is going to be a cool series!

IMG_9518.jpg

IMG_9520.jpg

IMG_9526.jpg

IMG_9527.jpg

IMG_9529.jpg

IMG_9530.jpg

IMG_9531.jpg

IMG_9534.jpg

IMG_9535.jpg

i got mine yesterday, my only complaint is the paint apps on the shield. it looks like someone just jammed a brush with brown in a circle around the shield. almost resembles a clock to me. i need to get it fixed it ruins the bust for me.

hmmm..those pics at statue forum just sold me the idea of getting these.

Great pic Ed! I honestly dont understand what they were thinking on that shield. I saw my friend's and I thought only his have that whack silver painting. Looks like all of them have it.

hey there Jorge! i actually don't mind the silver painted areas. the part that doesn't look right to me are the brown blotchy areas around the shield. it doesn't look natural and a bit too uniform in pattern. other than that i love it! i can't wait to add future marvel zombie busts.

...the part that doesn't look right to me are the brown blotchy areas around the shield. it doesn't look natural and a bit too uniform in pattern. other than that i love it! i can't wait to add future marvel zombie busts.
That's my only complaint about it too, the brown spots on the shield, I suppose that can be fixed by sanding the areas a bit, but overall I love it.

Marvel Zombie busts kick ass!! :rock

Man, now I want one of these. Don't usually go for busts, but these look too bad-ass to not be on my shelf. Plus I just read the GN last night and really enjoyed it - funny poo for sure. These busts actually look a lot better than the Zombie statues and figures IMO.

I just ordered Wolvie from comicstatues (can't believe pre-orders are still open, isn't he a LE 500?). Anyone want to sell me their Colonel bust? lol! probably not, but it's worth a shot right? I guess it's gonna be a mad rush for Spidey when pre-orders open for him.

BRING ON ZOMBIE HULK AND THOR!

OK, scored my Colonel bust on ebay last night for $71 + $12 shipping. Probably a bit too much, but with a LE of 1000, at least I know I'll get my money back if I get tired of it someday - lol!

My bust showed up the other day. I gotta say, it's awesome! Love the rotted look of it. Mine has the same blotchy brown paint on the shield though, that kinda blows - but I'm still very happy over all with the bust!

Here's a couple pics. Not as high quality as P1X4R's, but I figured I would post 'em anyways. Maybe it's just me, but for some reason the paint on my busts teeth and nose look a little different than some of the others I've seen.

ColonelAmerica1.jpg

ColonelAmerica2.jpg

ColonelAmerica3.jpg

ColonelAmerica4.jpg

Is this still available in the secondary market? Trying to look for info about it, but can't get any search results when searching via eBay :slap

Back