Sideshow scores Indiana Jones!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if they make a 12'' Indy...that may very well be the first Sideshow figure I buy!

Nobody has confirmed a 1/6th line yet...

I'm holding my breath and praying!!

I really hope this is a fact. There's going to be a lot of us Freaking out if it is.

SDCC can't come soon enough.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/comi....html#comments

Sneak Peek: Sideshow ropes 'Indy,' debuts 'Buffy,' 'Godfather'

Sideshow Collectibles, one of the largest exhibitors at Comic-Con, has sent in exclusive news and sneak peeks at figurines and collectibles debuting in San Diego next week.

The Thousand Oaks-based company plans to unveil 70 new collectibles on the floor in their "museum style" booth.

They've also struck a new licensing deal with Lucasfilm to produce collectibles from all four "Indiana Jones" films.

Anyone crazy enough can now stick a life-sized bust of Indy right in the middle of the living room.

Meanwhile, Don Vito Corleone will be calling a meeting of the families down at Comic-Con -- all 16 lbs and 20" of him. They should hand those things out at the Oscars.

Some figurines are Sideshow's own design while others they distribute for friendly vendors. In the latter case, they're showing Electric Tiki's animated style Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the first 'toon version of Buffy to be released. Long live the Buffy! As you can see, this rendition is very, erm... perky.

Sideshow is also unveiling a line of wee little Hobbits, the new World of Warcraft line, not to mention a much-buzzed about 12" figure for Lucas and Star Wars. Code name: Storm Trooper on a Speeder bike. (I'm guessing they mean Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike)

For now, we'll just have to wistfully imagine what it looks like as we polish up our menacing white plastic armor and helmet for the masquerade. I want to see someone ride a life-sized version of a Speeder into the convention center.

I would love a 1/6 Indy... not sure if I would buy anybody else though.

Yeah, that's how I feel as well. I'd certainly be in for a 1/6 IJ, but I don't think I'd buy anyone else. The IJ franchise is just Indy to me, the other characters just aren't that appealing to me.

Wow. Now I will be on pins and needles until SDCC! I hope we get it all, 12", Dioramas, PFs, Everything!

I think id be very selective with Indy 1/6. Most likely though the accessories will be the selling point.

James Bond 12" line from SS (COMPLETE)
Lord of the Rings 12" line from SS (COMPLETE)
Star Wars 12" line from SS (COMPLETE)
Indiana Jones 12" line from SS......................... soon...:D

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Oh my god YES!!! Wor-Gar...Our dreams have come true and my pledge signature image has paid off (as if there was ever any doubt! :D)

This TOTALLY caps off a truly AWESOME weekend! Now I can't WAIT for the SDCC coverage!!!

Bah-bah-bah...Bah-bah-bah...Bah-bah-BAH-bah...Bah-bah-bah-bah-BAH...

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

That's the worst news ever. I was kind of hoping Diamond Select would get the license after seeing their great Jack Bauer sculpt.

Holy Crap its Official Sideshow is getting Indiana Jones

Check it out.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/comiccon/2007/07/sneak-peek-side.html

Sneak Peek: Sideshow ropes 'Indy,' debuts 'Buffy,' 'Godfather'

Sideshow Collectibles, one of the largest exhibitors at Comic-Con, has sent in exclusive news and sneak Buffy1peeks at figurines and collectibles debuting in San Diego next week.Godfather

The Thousand Oaks-based company plans to unveil 70 new collectibles on the floor in their "museum style" booth.

They've also struck a new licensing deal with Lucasfilm to produce collectibles from all four "Indiana Jones" films.

Anyone crazy enough can now stick a life-sized bust of Indy right in the middle of the living room.

Meanwhile, Don Vito Corleone will be calling a meeting of the families down at Comic-Con -- all 16 lbs and 20" of him. They should hand those things out at the Oscars.

Some figurines are Sideshow's own design while others they distribute for friendly vendors. In the latter case, they're showing Electric Tiki's animated style Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the first 'toon version of Buffy to be released. Long live the Buffy! As you can see, this rendition is very, erm... perky.

Sideshow is also unveiling a line of wee little Hobbits, the new World of Warcraft line, not to mention a much-buzzed about 12" figure for Lucas and Star Wars. Code name: Storm Trooper on a Speeder bike.

For now, we'll just have to wistfully imagine what it looks like as we polish up our menacing white plastic armor and helmet for the masquerade. I want to see someone ride a life-sized version of a Speeder into the convention center.

Photos: Ginny Guzman/Sideshow

Back