Amoktime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, as many of you know I have been on a mad hunt to find the Aliens Warrior 1:1 bust by Sideshow.

About 2 weeks ago I get a PM from geto10 saying that he has found one at amoktime. They told him it was to expensive or something to ship over seas, so he let me know about it.

Here is the product page on amoktimes website.

https://www.amoktime.com/search_res...mSearch&iLevel=1&btnSearch.x=65&btnSearch.y=9

It is CLEARLY the Sideshow bust.

SO, I order thinking everything is cool. Today I get my box in and what is it???

AlienHeadPropReplica.jpg

Its an Alien bust alright, but not from Sideshow. Its made by Hollywood Collectors Gallery:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So you can imagine how I feel right now! They are closed for the day so I cant get in touch with them. On their website it says any returns will be made at my cost. Basically meaning I will have to pay shipping to return it:monkey4

I already paid $100 to get it here. That means I will probably have to eat $200 to send this back!!!!

So, does anyone know anything about this bust?? How much did it retail for?? What does it sell for now?? When was it released??

:monkey4

MY ****ING LUCK!

Re: Amoktime butt****ed me!!!!

You did not receive what was pictured, so they should have to eat the shipping costs. This seems Better Business Bureau level of not-goodness if they do not.

Man, that sux Chase.

Does anyone know how to save that page as it appears just in case they try some shady **** and change the picture or something?

That sucks man. Since it was their **** up you should get all of your money back. I have that bust, and while it is nice, it is no Alien Warrior.

That sucks man. Since it was their **** up you should get all of your money back. I have that bust, and while it is nice, it is no Alien Warrior.

I didnt unwrap it so I dont know how it looks up close. It looks like a great piece but not the Aliens Warrior bust I wanted.

I didnt unwrap it so I dont know how it looks up close. It looks like a great piece but not the Aliens Warrior bust I wanted.

I wouldn't unwrap it either. Like I said they should give you a full refund. If they don't get your credit card company involved because they clearly didn't deliver you what was ordered.

I wouldn't unwrap it either. Like I said they should give you a full refund. If they don't get your credit card company involved because they clearly didn't deliver you what was ordered.

I'll go to the fullest extent it takes for me not to loss any money on this.

Hope you come out on top in this, that's such B.S., even the description mentions Winston and further developing the Giger design, which is indicative of ALIENS, not ALIEN.

Hope this helps some.

AMOK.jpg

Thanks MF.

Hopefully they are cool and it is hassle free.

That is just wrong. Hope you get your money back and not pay shipping back to them.

Back