Amoktime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Amoktime butt****ed me!!!!

"They used lube. Other retailers are not so kind."
-King Darkness(Actual Amoktime Customer)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Glad to hear you got it worked out, Darkness, and that you may have found a new one already:rock

I really really really want one too:monkey2

Amoktime is about 40 minutes from me, they seem cool whenever I go in so I think you'll be alright. Where do you live that shipping would be so much?

Amoktime is about 40 minutes from me, they seem cool whenever I go in so I think you'll be alright. Where do you live that shipping would be so much?

It is the box man. The boxes for those Alien Heads are freaking huge. I think it costs around $120.00 to ship them anywhere with UPS.

How about "Amoktime butt****ed me!!! But I got a happy ending!!!"

Or either "Amoktime butt****ed me!!! But it all came out in the end!!!"
or "Amoktime butt****ed me!!! But I had a satisfying ending!!!"

Just got off the phone with them, they are gonna give me a total refund, shipping both ways included.

They are gonna contact UPS and have them pick up the box. Once it reaches them and things are cool they said they will give me a total refund:rock

So far so good.............*fingers crossed*

They were very friendly on the phone too.

Sounds like a simple Stock Shipping error, humans do make mistakes. Great to hear it worked out for you Bro. :D:cool:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Lots of potential tile changes. But yeah, knowing that they appear as though they are gonna work with me and I will get a full refund a new title is in order.

Holy ****, this sucks balls!!!

I don't feel like reading through the whole thread :lol, but I hope those *****es will refund you man!!!!

Back