Amoktime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Amoktime butt****ed me!!!!

I know the store over here in NY, been there a few hundred times.....They should make good on the screw Up...They seem like good people...I bought my hulk PF from them,,,,good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

From what most people are saying it looks like you should have a fair outcome to this mistake. All this is is a mistake, once they admit they goofed they should fix the problem.
On a lighter note, I love the title, I broke out laughing once I saw it.
Please keep us updated.

Just got off the phone with them, they are gonna give me a total refund, shipping both ways included.

They are gonna contact UPS and have them pick up the box. Once it reaches them and things are cool they said they will give me a total refund:rock

So far so good.............*fingers crossed*

They were very friendly on the phone too.

Does that mean they don't have an actual Aliens Warrior?

Well, that's good you got it resolved but sad that they must not have an Aliens warrior bust to send you.... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I hope you score one anyway.. You deserve it.

I knew it would work out. Too bad about your Aliens Bust though. :monkey2

Good to hear it is resolved, but it sucks they never had the right bust after all.

But at least you're getting your money back.

Yeah at least I am getting my money back, but it am SUPER bumbed about not getting the bust:monkey2

Oh wow, thats surprising, i'm actually really good friends with the owner over there and they never screw up anything, very rare occassion. But they are very good with making sure customers satisfaction and i'm glad that they gave you your money back, i'm only 5 minutes away from them, beautiful store, great service

Dude, that sucks. I know my local comic book shop has it. Give them a call if you want. It's the real thing and they carry lots of SS stuff. Buzz them if you want.

(301) 216-0007

Dude, that sucks. I know my local comic book shop has it. Give them a call if you want. It's the real thing and they carry lots of SS stuff. Buzz them if you want.

(301) 216-0007

Cool, I will.

Oh wow, thats surprising, i'm actually really good friends with the owner over there and they never screw up anything, very rare occassion. But they are very good with making sure customers satisfaction and i'm glad that they gave you your money back, i'm only 5 minutes away from them, beautiful store, great service

Like I said, they seemed really cool about it on the phone.

I think everything is gonna turn out ok.

I know the owner at Amok too and I've always known him to be a stand-up guy. I think the title of this thread jumped the gun a little bit, maybe we could change it to be a little.... less inaccurate.... :eek:

I know the owner at Amok too and I've always known him to be a stand-up guy. I think the title of this thread jumped the gun a little bit, maybe we could change it to be a little.... less inaccurate.... :eek:

Thread needs a title change.. I suggest Amoktime romanced my ass!

Back