Who wants a Stormtrooper Blaster with Smuggler Han?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Smuggler Han include a Stormtrooper Blaster?

• YES!!! Include the Stormtrooper Blaster.

Votes: 79 76.7%
  • I don't care if he does or doesn't come with the blaster.

Votes: 24 23.3%

• Total voters

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Alright Wor-Gar, let's do this right, time for the voices to cry out.

The Sideshow blog listed a Stormtrooper Blaster to come with Smuggler Han for a brief period, so, to see if we can have any impact on things, here's your chance to voice if you think he should come with the Stormtrooper blaster.

I was just about to do this myself, thanks for starting it off.

I vote yes! Of course.

Here's the post below:

I got the email, clicked the link, went to the Prod Blog and just cut and pasted what was there. I was excited to see that 3 guns were being offered. I even posted that -- 3 guns!

This is what I cut-and-pasted:

The 12-inch Han Solo Episode IV figure includes:

Fully articulated male body with 30+ points of articulation
Authentic likeness of Harrison Ford as Han Solo
Detailed costume including:

Shirt
Pants
Boots
Vest
Detailed Belt with holster
Accessories including:

Sideshow Exclusive: Cantina Blaster Pistol
Stormtrooper Blaster
“Hangar Bay” Blaster Pistol
Droid caller
Beverage
Interchangeable gloved and ungloved hands
12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo

Now it's gone. All gone. Sad monkey cries.

WHY? WHY?

OK, so 2 SS people have voted they don't care. How about the rest of the freaks here?

Well, look at what we've accomplished as a community, we got Plo's lightsaber corrected, Bespin Luke's wardrobe fixed. All this takes is an extra slot in the accessory tray and another run of the existing molds, shouldn't be too much, and since we haven't ordered, price isn't set on the figure.

I absolutely want the extra Stormie Blaster and if possible, a Stormie Belt to go along with it. Hell, drop the Beverage and give me that extra Blaster Sideshow!

Yeah, it's disappointing when Sideshow already gives the least accessories of any 1:6 company I've purchased from.

Yeah, it's disappointing when Sideshow already gives the least accessories of any 1:6 company I've purchased from.

They give the least? What??? I get more from them than I have on any Medicom SW figure and the only reason my two HT POTC figures had more is because all the items fit their costume during it.

For me that award goes to Medicom.Thanks to scarlet's pics, I had to buy that Iron Man fig to get the fire exhaust for Jango's jet pack and will end up using the gauntlet saw thing from ultimate Hasbro one.

I voted for the ST blaster, however I understand if it was a typo.They did correct it pretty fast.

oops...:eek:

I'm still in shock over the dyslexic person who screwed up my Luke.

Where the hell is our ST blaster!!

:lol

Back