Who wants a Stormtrooper Blaster with Smuggler Han?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Smuggler Han include a Stormtrooper Blaster?

• YES!!! Include the Stormtrooper Blaster.

Votes: 79 76.7%
  • I don't care if he does or doesn't come with the blaster.

Votes: 24 23.3%

• Total voters
Woo hoo! It worked! Its back on the production blog page!

stblasterblogde7.png

Now get on the Ford Finger! :stick

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I think we owe it to you WG.

(Unless taking it off was a mistake to begin with. :D)

Sounds more like deleting it was a mistake, they already have all this stuff worked out in the price point, including packaging design, etc.

Still, three blasters for one fig is a record. Now, where's that ST belt?

Guess we have to go elsewhere, H'blo, etc to complete that Han DS set up.

Like I did With B Luke, soon to be a Dagobah/ FB Luke with the Hasblo Yoda and backpack. Anyway, hats off to WG and the freaks gang for the gangbang.:D

Last edited:
Great work everyone, the people spoke.

I wonder what the real story is. I saw the page prior to the Stormtrooper blaster report, and saw no mention of it, then it was seen then gone now back, seems more than a simple delete, and since the PPO isn't tomorrow, the price point isn't public and there was time for change, and the packaging can probably be changed also. Whether SSC error or our voices heard it has happened.

Now, join the Sideshow Give Us The Finger campaign :rock

I tend to doubt that Sean, considering the ST Blaster was already baked into the P.O. description... this stuff is planned 6 months in advance. I bet the Han sculpt was approved that long ago... as is the case with most of these.

Good work for you guys to keep them honest though:D.

Anyone else feel like flipping a car, setting it on fire and screaming "Attica! Attica!"

I tend to doubt that Sean, considering the ST Blaster was already baked into the P.O. description... this stuff is planned 6 months in advance. I bet the Han sculpt was approved that long ago... as is the case with most of these.

Yes, just like they did with Sarah Connor's watch!

:lol I know, I see you deleted this part though. :nono :lol

:D

I really don't know if it was an oversight or not, but it is very unusual for them to give us 3 guns (that's never happened)... and so it seems like something they may have either: 1. accidently left over from Leia's stat page (as they've done before) or 2. saw it was up and quickly decided to remove it for whatever reason (to avoid a Sarah's watch backlash).

Either way, we get our blaster back... so it's all good.

Nash, I saw your original post before you deleted it. You really think this doesn't look like Han Solo?

han_prodblog_05.jpg

Back