Who wants a Stormtrooper Blaster with Smuggler Han?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Smuggler Han include a Stormtrooper Blaster?

• YES!!! Include the Stormtrooper Blaster.

Votes: 79 76.7%
  • I don't care if he does or doesn't come with the blaster.

Votes: 24 23.3%

• Total voters
They give the least? What??? I get more from them than I have on any Medicom SW figure and the only reason my two HT POTC figures had more is because all the items fit their costume during it.

Ok, you got me. :) I don't own a Medicom figure, so I overlooked them. But I know I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased BBi, Dragon, and 21st century accessories because I was so used to Sideshow's 3-4 accessories per box.

Ok, you got me. :) I don't own a Medicom figure, so I overlooked them. But I know I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased BBi, Dragon, and 21st century accessories because I was so used to Sideshow's 3-4 accessories per box.

I don't own any figures from those companies cause they don't make anything I'm interested in. Unless you're getting 6+ with those guys I don't see how you can think the 4 pretty much with all figures isn't that many. Heck you look at most of the Jedi figures and you get like 8 items (Obi-Wan ROTS as an example.).

After popping in the DVD to watch Han running down the Stormtroopers, I say "YES!!!" to the blaster. And give me the belt too.

I understand if it was a mistake to list it...but give it to us! Please. :D

hanfingerstblasteroq1.jpg

I still don't get all the blasters. I can only remember like two the regular and the storm trooper. Whats with the cantina blaster, and the hanger blaster? Not that I'm complaining.

I still don't get all the blasters. I can only remember like two the regular and the storm trooper. Whats with the cantina blaster, and the hanger blaster? Not that I'm complaining.

It would seem that in OT fashion, something was up with props, either they didn't have Han's regular blaster around, or that being his intro scene, the didn't like the look and made a new one for the rest of the film, but it would seem he had a unique gun in the Cantina and because it's a brief moment and most people are taken back by the news he had a different gun, it's no loss to many people if they don't get the exclusive gun.

The blaster and belt would be fantastic.... but I really want a "Ford Finger" hand sculpt. :lol

I might have to make one. :D

I think we need to start a "Ford Finger of Doom" Crusade or something. :lol

At the very LEAST, Indy needs to come with it. At least Trev knows what we are talking about so hopefully he can sculpt one for us with his Indy. :monkey3

I think we need to start a "Ford Finger of Doom" Crusade or something. :lol

At the very LEAST, Indy needs to come with it. At least Trev knows what we are talking about so hopefully he can sculpt one for us with his Indy. :monkey3

Hell yeah man, I second that. Hopefully one will be made eventually. I can always make one, but it would be better to have one sculpted and ready. ESPECIALLY if a 3PO is ever made. :lol

It is funny how often he throws that finger around, like The Fugitive, "you find this man!" He's like Donald Trump with the signature gesture.

It is funny how often he throws that finger around, like The Fugitive, "you find this man!" He's like Donald Trump with the signature gesture.

I just recently watched Patriot Games and he did it in that, so that is what made me think of it. Every film I've seen him in, he does it. I'd say it is almost as neccessary as the chin scar!

MaulFan, maybe you should whip up a "Ford Finger Crusade" sig for us all? :lol

Whats odd is I relooked at the cantina scene and looks like the regular AHN Han Blaster. So is there really a different one for the cantina and the rest of the movie.

Where are the super nerds when we need them?

Back