ven's custom work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was inspired by Adam Hughe's amazing asajj ventress, and loved it! so I tried to do something similar. It pales in comparison though.

mypics104.jpg

mypics105.jpg

mypics107.jpg

mypics109.jpg

mypics110.jpg

mypics117.jpg

mypics115.jpg

mypics116.jpg

Last edited:
Re: venakin's custom work

Not a bad attempt. Looks pretty good, although the shot of the padding initially confused me when I first got to it. :lol Keep up the work!

I love it!!!! The lips look great!!! And the added material around the shoulders looks much better, very good job.

That looks GREAT! Excellent job. I love the details in the skin and the eyes and lips rule. Wonderful job. Your padding adds much.
You've been holding out on us bro! :rock

Great work Venny! I love the redness in the face and head as well as the lips!! And the padding helps a LOT. I might have to try that on mine as well. :rock

Thanks everyone!! do expect more... there will be much much more. Just a slow and gradual process. :rock next up a MGS custom! josh knows what I'm talking about!

qui-gon awaiting his touch ups

mypics098-4.jpg

this is an AMAZING figure.. love the headsculpt.. paint is perfect.

this is defintely a sleeper figure.. man I'm love'n it!! although the ONLY thing that suprised me was how tall he was!

mypics099-2.jpg

mypics100-2.jpg

Last edited:

what do you guys think? should I make it bigger or leave it? I couldn't find better material...

mypics102.jpg

mypics101-2.jpg

from the first photo he looks great. I can't tell the difference in the hair color, but as soon as you match the hair color it will look nice.

Great job.

Nice work there Venny!
Do you have any pics of your repainted Snake btw?

Back